• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info on the Organization!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

You say you aren't a newbi but your actions state otherwise.

You did not need to revive a 2 month old topic just to post that.

You could have made a new one.

KL, most people are supposed to revive topics as opposed to making new ones, it is actually in the rules (True.). Otherwise we'd have many topics about the same thing. We should pat him on the back, that was actually a smart move he made, for a new guy.

Anyway back on the topic most but not all (especially Lexaus) were killed too easily, and the only ones that we know are alive are Axel and Marxia (Whatever, never got the proper spelling, the one with the girly sythe). Zexion is alive, and Vixen possibly.... but I want to know about that new guy, the one in the Mulan world... he seems to have more... well... of a role than the others... he could possibly be the EM, though it is not likely...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i thought we killed Marluxia and Axel definitely killed Vexen, Zexion is maybe alive but i dont know. i have heard rumors that Zexion is the EM and thats not true i think. in CoM Riku outclassed the dude by a lot. he seems too weak to be the EM although he may be alve and fight in KH2 i severrely doubt that he is the EM.

excalligrapher

Hold the phone. Is this guy that "Xaldin" guy?:

Dunnowho.jpg

Dunnowhostill.jpg

I haven't come across any information about this "Xaldin" person, but maybe I haven't been looking very thoroughly.

A

Audo

NGD, Marluxia was killed, so was Vexen. Zexion was most likely killed too.
The only Org. Members that we know of are DiZ,Axel,Xaldin,Riku and Mickey (people can question the last two all they want but they have been seen.)

In the D Report under Vexen it says that he was terminated by Axel. It also says that Marluxia was a novice to the Org.

Under Marluxia it says he was ultimately destroyed by Sora.

adventchildkiori

KHFanatic4565 said:
Yes it is him.

The EM was confirmed to be talking with DiZ in that room.

woah woah wait.

1. Xaldin is new
2. Xaldin is not the EM man (due to weapons).
3. I had no clue it was confirmed that the EM man was the one talking to Diz in that room, I know it was confirmed that EM was the unknown standing in the middle in this picture:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/img68.htm

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
here it is

The identity of the hooded men revealed!?
Nomura: The man in the center of the image with the 5 hooded men standing side by side is the character Sora fought in "Final Mix". And the man in robe who Sora is attacking is the same person who is talking to the character with red clothes. In fact, this is something even the staff don't know (laughs).

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
biglipsxi said:
here it is

The identity of the hooded men revealed!?
Nomura: The man in the center of the image with the 5 hooded men standing side by side is the character Sora fought in "Final Mix". And the man in robe who Sora is attacking is the same person who is talking to the character with red clothes. In fact, this is something even the staff don't know (laughs).

You misread, they are 2 different people.

The first part talks about the EM and the second parts talks about some other man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back