• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info on the Organization!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well..least when ppl say there isnt 13 members..I can use this thread to kill them...
But..I SWEAR...if Axel turns out to be Sora or his father..I am gonna sue SE

Zhivago

Just to tell you incase you do not know, the type of weapons Axel wields are called Chakra. Just felt like pointing that out, but you guys probably already knew that.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
chakra?!?! where did you hear that? cause i heard that they were the flame wheels or something like that?!?! and besides i don't think they are the chakra's cause that is hindu! not japanese. well it might also be a word in japanese??? oh well! but still that is hindu, so can you please explain???:confused:

Zhivago

There is not much that I can explain, I just called them Chakra because well...they looked like Chakra, and Axel wields them like they are Chakra, but they might be a complete different kind of weapon, Ive also heard that Axel has named them but...thats about it.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
ok shivago, first you say that that is what they are, now you say that that is what you called them.....which is it! and another thing, how can they look like chakras?!?! cause depending on whether or not chakra is also a japanese word, depends on what a chakra is. do you know what a chakra is!?!? cause otherwise that makes no sense! and sephiroth101101, you make a good point! and i expect an anser shivago!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-begins to twitch and spasm involuntarily- hbfr3wjfsdfbjsdghvbbgjs !!!!!!!!

Anywho.... I CAN'T WAIT! -smashes head aginst walls- WHY. IS. SEPTMEMBER. SO. FAR. AWAY. GAH!

Now I'm more excited by the second! Ouuuuuuuuuu I want to see this tear-jerker Axel thingy. It sounds interesting... and sad. So, so, so sad. FWAH!

-has a seizure from excitement. foams at the mouth-

Light Conquers All

Wow, I never noticed that they all have X's in their names! That's freaky man! Shivers...Well...Maybe FFVII's plot will have some competition now...

KeybladeShadow88

why would the X mean ten? there are 13 members, but owell, an X is a cross of two lines, one my be the line of light and the other may be the line of dark... I just made that up, becuase I didn't want to end my message so short

Zhivago

Okay kero, sorry about my abrupt answer, I only know a Chakra as a bladed disc thrown at an opposing force, Axel uses his weapons like Chakra, Im just talking about what I know, I call them Chakra and thats what I think they are. Other people are of course going to have opposing views, like you did, but thats what this place is for discussing things in a orderly manner, though this might not be the best thread to discuss this in. And if my answer is still confusing, I dont know what else I can say, I could shut up though, and I think thats what I will do. But on topic, yes quite a few of the Org. Members got killed in CoM, Lexaeus (sp?), Vexen, Larxene (hopefully she returns, she was my second favorite), and did Zexion die? I dont remember, Ill have to go play again and see.

Ansem22

SorasKingdom said:
THANK GOD! 13 members confirmed (phew)

although some got killed in com lol
i sorta knew it was gonna be 13 any way...

Actually, it seems as if all the members from COM are returning because:

1) Nomura has just confirmed 13 members. KH2's plot was made before COM was thought up, so 13 members had to be there. 5 missing would make the total number 8, and that ruins things.

2) The producer of COM stated (in an interview below the Nomura one on Sora's Domain) that the Organization members were decided before COM production.

So it's now extremely likely that all 5 "dead" members are going to appear in KH2.

Ixiterra

Keyblade Shards said:
-begins to twitch and spasm involuntarily- hbfr3wjfsdfbjsdghvbbgjs !!!!!!!!

Anywho.... I CAN'T WAIT! -smashes head aginst walls- WHY. IS. SEPTMEMBER. SO. FAR. AWAY. GAH!

Now I'm more excited by the second! Ouuuuuuuuuu I want to see this tear-jerker Axel thingy. It sounds interesting... and sad. So, so, so sad. FWAH!

-has a seizure from excitement. foams at the mouth-
September? Don't get your hopes too high. :p

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Thats what the PSM Magazine said *looked at it yesterday*

Published By: Square-Enix
Made By: Square-Enix
What Is That: Disney and Square characters unite in an action RPG.
ESRB Rating: Pending
It Comes Out: September
Multiplayer: Nope
Online: No

It also said that FF XII comes out in April <.< I don't know if they meant this year or next but so far that date is wrong at least in the US. Since it's claimed to be coming out Fall/Winter. So if that's wrong the KH2 date is most likely wrong with it.

Actually, it seems as if all the members from COM are returning because:

1) Nomura has just confirmed 13 members. KH2's plot was made before COM was thought up, so 13 members had to be there. 5 missing would make the total number 8, and that ruins things.

2) The producer of COM stated (in an interview below the Nomura one on Sora's Domain) that the Organization members were decided before COM production.

So it's now extremely likely that all 5 "dead" members are going to appear in KH2.

You have a point....unless they gained new members.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
ok shivago sorry if i was hard but my mom knows what chakras are and that is not what a chakra is, i know what a chakra is and that is not a chakra, so that said, where did you get the definition of a chakra? i hope all the members are still there! i have not finished COM yet so i have not seen all of them but still i hope they are all still alive...*thinks to self* wait they technically were'nt alive in the first place so i guess they can't die?!?! i'm confused!!!!

S

Sorakicksbutt

Don't listen to the freakin mags or game stores they don't know sh*t about the release date damn you know I think if I counted how many times someone has said what I just said it'd probably be a million by now but like I said wait for the release date for square and only square no one else except them they have the power to say whenever the release date is god they could say the release is in 2500 or 20 seconds from now geez:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back