• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info Soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

Looks like in the next Dengeki Magazine (and possibly other mags) there will be a buttload of info about KH2 and Sora! For anyone who has not seen this news already, here's a link to khu: http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Finally KH2 is in the spotlight!

nothingness

ya but we still have to wait for the 26/28 for big news. i dont really want to read it though cause now theres going to be so much info released on kh2 so it'll spoil the game probably

Midnightdragon

Finally, more info. I don't care if it spoils the game. I've always liked knowing things before they happen.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
wow, more info. we just got info on two new worlds, KH2 will have so little surprises by time if comes out her in the us. when it comes out in japan, im staying off these sites.

T

The_Superior2345

Cloudy_Card said:
wow, more info. we just got info on two new worlds, KH2 will have so little surprises by time if comes out her in the us. when it comes out in japan, im staying off these sites.
i'm getting off as soon as they have an official release date.

iholdthekeys

The_Superior2345 said:
i'm getting off as soon as they have an official release date.

me 2.... except probably even b4 that..... i know 2 much about the game and i'll probably abandon the forums for some time until i beat the game........ then i'll come back to help ne1 out on parts their stuck on, give them strategies on beating bosses and such.....

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i can't wait for the new info. think of the posiibilities. new worlds, new pics, new characters, ect.

when it come out in japan, i'm staying on!

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well no way am i staying on this site or any kingdom hearts site for very long because i dont want any of the suprises given away because then that would spoil the game. I mean come on after a while they will have a script of the whole game after it comes out in japan like ff7 ac & alot of stupid stuborn people will read that. I personly think that annoying. So yeah when it comes out in japan land or earlier then that i'm going to be a ghost here.

moogles

KH2 isn't getting nearly enough recognition. This is the most important game at the current time. I don't give a damn about Need for Speed or Prince of Persia. The only game that matters is KH2 and maybe Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back