• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Ok, i'm a little late but i just watch all the interview and i have to say, THERE RAW AS F**K. I'm really hype, all the jap scenes i been watching had started to make think twice a little bit about kh2, but those english one totally rejuvanated my spirit. Its finally here! English KH2!

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
-hyperventilates and dies-

Rachael Leigh Cook is one of my sexies!! And she's talking and VAing about another one of my sexies!! -dies again-

Mena Suvari!! My sweet buttercup, you have the voice of Aerith.. I love you!! -dies-

James Woods!!... good job.

David Gallagher!!... yeah, Riku's voice is like mine... sexeh.

Haley Joel Osment!! You were that kid from the Sixth Sense! You go, Osment, err, Sora!

Hayden Pannitiereedfkjsd.. good job.

And...uh.. I think thats all.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, I'm glad you're all hyper about me finding these interviews for the English KH2. I'm still hyper myself from yesterday. I thought Jesse McCartney was quite hot ... he did the voice for Roxas pretty good.

Silver_Wolf

Ahhhhhhhhh! *Fangirl scream of approval* This thread is the best! Its like when I found the March 28 one! Offical traielrs in English! The best VA I've heard yet!!

I can so wait for KH2 now! Its coming!! Everyone, just a little bit longer...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Silver_Wolf said:
Ahhhhhhhhh! *Fangirl scream of approval* This thread is the best! Its like when I found the March 28 one! Offical traielrs in English! The best VA I've heard yet!!

I can so wait for KH2 now! Its coming!! Everyone, just a little bit longer...
Thanks for saying my thread is the best. I almost passed out when I discovered these interviews.

Twilight power

Btw AoD theres a namine interview on youtube also -

Kingdom Hearts II - MTV Interview - Brittany Snow (Namine) <--BEWARE

as soon as she opens her mouth its SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
why does everyone think haley didn't do a good job of VAing sora?
I personally think he did a great job and the maturity he added to sora's voice makes sora seem more realistic because sora would have gotten older and his voice would have deepened after a year.
I'm afraid to watch the riku one because it has spoilers and I don't want to know them....
I've watched all the others and now all I have to do is watch Riku's and I've seen them all....
what should I do?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OmegaChosen said:
why does everyone think haley didn't do a good job of VAing sora?
I personally think he did a great job and the maturity he added to sora's voice makes sora seem more realistic because sora would have gotten older and his voice would have deepened after a year.
I'm afraid to watch the riku one because it has spoilers and I don't want to know them....
I've watched all the others and now all I have to do is watch Riku's and I've seen them all....
what should I do?
I think that Haley did a good job. Trust me, you should watch the Riku interview. Don't be afraid to watch it. There are only little spoilers when some people said there are BIG spoilers.

suicidesi

and one of them showed Jack Sparrow speaking english
u could tell it wasn't Johnny Depp :( but who ever it was doin the voice didn't sound too bad

I really liked the Interviews though and i now know what the characters sound like :)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
suicidesi said:
and one of them showed Jack Sparrow speaking english
u could tell it wasn't Johnny Depp :( but who ever it was doin the voice didn't sound too bad

I really liked the Interviews though and i now know what the characters sound like :)
Yeah, and it shows that these people who voice them don't just do the job and go. They really enjoy it.

OmegaChosen

Awards
Okay, I'm going to watch it but if I see any HUGE spoilers, I'm going to knock them out of my mind with a cheese grater

OmegaChosen

Awards
din't see any huge spoiler
whooooooooooo..........
my head is safe from cheese graters for another day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back