• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Mario and Luigi 3 for DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
Mario and Luigi get eaten by Bowser?

I'm not sure how to take this.

S

Shadow Soldier

You know, even though the games are good.. I think they are ruining Mario.

Mario was invented based on Platforming. And what games has he been in about platforming that were bad? None! There was Super Mario Bros., SMB2, the amazing Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine. Hell even his Handheld platforming games were amazing and addicting. I think they are turning him into something he isn't. When was the last awesome platforming game.. New Super Mario Bros? Mario Galaxy wasn't really a platformer. But still, all these other games like Mario Golf, Mario Party and all them (with the exception of Paper Mario, MK64, MKDS), they're not superb.

I'm rambling on, but I guess what I'm saying is... I could care less if he was in another RPG. It's not Super Mario RPG, and I want more platforming fun from him.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
You know, even though the games are good.. I think they are ruining Mario.

Mario was invented based on Platforming. And what games has he been in about platforming that were bad? None! There was Super Mario Bros., SMB2, the amazing Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine. Hell even his Handheld platforming games were amazing and addicting. I think they are turning him into something he isn't. When was the last awesome platforming game.. New Super Mario Bros? Mario Galaxy wasn't really a platformer. But still, all these other games like Mario Golf, Mario Party and all them (with the exception of Paper Mario, MK64, MKDS), they're not superb.

I'm rambling on, but I guess what I'm saying is... I could care less if he was in another RPG. It's not Super Mario RPG, and I want more platforming fun from him.

Yeah, you're right. That''s what Mario's about is platforming.
And getting eaten by Bowser, what the hell?

S

Shadow Soldier

I think Super Paper Mario was a... different, for a lack of term, from Paper Mario. I liked it better when it had its RPG flavor.

But you still got to play as Bowser. And you got to play as Bowser in Super Mario RPG for the SNES.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Getting eaten by Bowser. That sounds both disturbing and interesting at the same time. When is it being released?

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Getting eaten by Bowser. That sounds both disturbing and interesting at the same time. When is it being released?

In all honesty, we should have gotten it by now due to past evidence. NA got Superstar Saga and Partners in Time before any other region, but not this time around. I bet they're holding it off to release alongside the DSi. Which is stupid considering it's not the kind of game that would bring in new customers, and it's not a DSi game anyway. Only the DSi shop games are exclusive to DSi.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I somehow doubt it'll use the cameras in any way.

Also, won't be as good as the original (which is the best, imo).

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Technically speaking, we aren't playing as Bowser. We are playing Mario and Luigi who are somewhat controlling Bowser. Still, it looks entertaining. I might get it when it comes to the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back