• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New scans (Yellow drive Vivi, TT+more).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yes vivi is in it i can c vivi in kh2 style and nice graphics ans c something of him i haven t seen before.And i hope he s on your side not fujin rajin if he is i hope he goes to your side.or mabye there keeping him as a hostage for something aby in exchange for like the trophy which the may have stolen or something and mabye vivi and seifer(seif prob not cause hes angry at bhk and he s an bad ff char) are like leon and cloud to sora(i wonder if sora gets to be better friends with cloud 2 like he s with leon

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
-Well, Fuijin and Raijin's names are just Fuu and Rai now. that's cute? And i'm diggin Seifier's new look, the beanie is a nice touch. Raijin has track pants!!
-Vivi looks really cool in KH2! I don't know what Seifer is saying in that pic, but it looks like Vivi is on their side, that would make it them 4 against BHK and his 3, it evens out.
-Xigbal, the name is dumb, but maybe they'll translate it differently into something a little better. he' s totally badass tho, the eyepatch, scar and weird sword things are soo cool. He appears in the Land of Dragons judging by the door behind him.
-Master Form is too cool. The Oblivion key and improved magic! That form is gonna rock, cool symbol too.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Cloudy_Card said:
-Well, Fuijin and Raijin's names are just Fuu and Rai now. that's cute? And i'm diggin Seifier's new look, the beanie is a nice touch. Raijin has track pants!!
-Vivi looks really cool in KH2! I don't know what Seifer is saying in that pic, but it looks like Vivi is on their side, that would make it them 4 against BHK and his 3, it evens out.
-Xigbal, the name is dumb, but maybe they'll translate it differently into something a little better. he' s totally badass tho, the eyepatch, scar and weird sword things are soo cool. He appears in the Land of Dragons judging by the door behind him.
-Master Form is too cool. The Oblivion key and improved magic! That form is gonna rock, cool symbol too.
Can you translate those things?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
ummm no i cant key-chain, i wish i could, but im positive vivi is on their side. he is with Fuu and Rai, and is with the in the scan renders. and vzam, xaldin appears in Beast's Castle, wherever hes fighting Mickey, and probably a few other places. Its nice to post to you without arguing about the new order members for once, huh?

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Cloudy_Card said:
ummm no i cant key-chain, i wish i could, but im positive vivi is on their side. he is with Fuu and Rai, and is with the in the scan renders. and vzam, xaldin appears in Beast's Castle, wherever hes fighting Mickey, and probably a few other places. Its nice to post to you without arguing about the new order members for once, huh?
Yes...
And I don´t think that Vivi is on their side...
Vivi is to good, to be bad...
Maby he turns out to be youre team magican...like donald...

Plez...let it be so...:D

Last edited:

AinzX

At first I thought 'Xigbal' was 'Sixball' but then I noticed the 'gu', not 'ku'
Either way they both have the letter 'X'

Neosporin

Vivi is going to be BHK's black mage...he's not going to be Seifer's black mage. I wonder if their going to do what they did with CoM, that after you beat the game, you play from someone elses perspective.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Wow, so Nomura actually can use any characters. Vivi... Nomura's given away so many surprises, I can't help but think that must mean he's one bg one up his sleeve for us to play the game.

Sora's looking a bit trendy in the new Yellow Form and the new Org Member a bit tough looking in my opinion. The eye patch and scar says his some sort of veteran.

... I hate living in Australia sometimes.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Johnny Stooge said:
Wow, so Nomura actually can use any characters. Vivi... Nomura's given away so many surprises, I can't help but think that must mean he's one bg one up his sleeve for us to play the game.

Sora's looking a bit trendy in the new Yellow Form and the new Org Member a bit tough looking in my opinion. The eye patch and scar says his some sort of veteran.

... I hate living in Australia sometimes.
^you mean that it takes atleast half a year or more for good games to come to the stores...^
If you mean that, I know what you mean...It´s the same here in Finland...

Anyway...
Can anyone translate the part abute Vivi...:D

chasingdusk

New characters=sweet!

And now I wish I played other FF games, because I have no clue who is who!

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey KHu updated on info...............i think

[UPDATE]
Here is a few quick translations:
- The yellow drive form is called "Master Form"
- The keychain from Master Form represents CoM
- The name of the revealed organization member is "Xigbal"
- Fuujin is called "Fuu" instead
- Raijin is called "Rai" instead
- Vivi and Seifers names remain the same
- Pete and Maleficient are to meet.
- Vivi helps a surfer.

KingdomChocobo

Vivi will surely be the mage of BHK party, I hope that SE dont put Steiner as the knight because he sucks and if they put Vivi they can put cactuar, chocobo and all FF monsters.

Zane

Why do you say that? There's no proof of anyone specifically being BHK's party members, and there certainly isn't any proof of the need for one spellcaster and one fighter in the party.

It could be anyone. Even characters that haven't been announced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back