• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New UT Server is open!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Man, after playing with some bots for awhile, I feel so damn rusty....hopefully I'll be up to screatch by the tournament

I only just got into the UT2004 demo, and I'm loving it! I rock! Heck, the first time I played it (with 32 bots on Masterful, BTW), I got a "Holy Shit!" killing spree! :p It was crazy, I was in a corridor and had enemies charging at me from both directions, and I just mowed them down (can't remember which weapon I had, I think I either had dual assault rifles or the flak cannon) :cool:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I almost beat BB once in a 1v1, it was a rocket launcher/sniper matchand it was a close score xD

But I still have the screenshot of when I beat Azu at CTF =P

When we had a ranking website that Azu set up, I was the #1 CTF player, because I'm a beast like that

Still a little rusty, but I'm getting back in my groove, come play

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It was my first time in around 2 years. Go figure.

Just download UT from the link the mods provided ^_^

And how long would that take on a 19kbps dial up connection? I wouldn't try it....

Hey, Azurith. I have the org. UTGOTY. But I need to somehow trick to game into thinking I have the cs when I don't. That way I can install the patch to play without the cd....is that possible? And if it is, how do I do it?

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
19 mbps?

Not long. It's the internet I used to have. Just downlaod it, unless you guys want me to upload the ISO to FileFront, which took for-freakin-ever, and then it stopped xD.

No, Kbps....which SUCKS!!!!!!! We might get Satalite soon....but that's $60 a month...for 2 computers, only paying for one...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
If you're on dial-up, dont' bother. You're gonna lag like crazy, and the downloads will take you days. No point.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah...but if we could get this to have a low ping mod on the server, I could still do ok, I've done it before...I have no clue how to get a zero ping mod on though...

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Yeah...but if we could get this to have a low ping mod on the server, I could still do ok, I've done it before...I have no clue how to get a zero ping mod on though...

.... we HAVE the ZP mod already on the server... -.-

And two, *YOU* can't install mods on the server...

...which means you wouldn't be able to install it, even if you knew how.

~~Azurith
PS.. ZP is mainly for high latency connections, ie. dialup.
Since most people playing have broadband, zp isn't necessary.

Hey, Azurith. I have the org. UTGOTY. But I need to somehow trick to game into thinking I have the cs when I don't. That way I can install the patch to play without the cd....is that possible? And if it is, how do I do it?

:cursing: Did you not look back through the thread? Your question has been already answered. Three friggen' times! By AZU. FEEL HIS WRATH! AND MINE!

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
:cursing: Did you not look back through the thread? Your question has been already answered. Three friggen' times! By AZU. FEEL HIS WRATH! AND MINE!

Oh really...?

How the ******** hell did I get dragged into this???

The only one to piss me off is you for adding me into your pointless post.

I am not 'wrathy' towards anyone.. infact, I feel kind of iskish.

~~Azurith

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Well, Ashley convinced me to get it back. Gah. x___o;

GO EASY ON ME PLZ. torrentat30%.

Azu, please no Queen's. )': I beg of you!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
YES THE QUEENS.

I so want to play them again. .-.

Also Azu, can we still use our custom/downloaded skins? Because every time I connect to the server, it changes my character's skin back to the default one.

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Also Azu, can we still use our custom/downloaded skins? Because every time I connect to the server, it changes my character's skin back to the default one.

I don't think you can use custom skins, Ryu. I have a cartman, Samus Aran, Cobra snake, Peter Griffin, Stewie, Master Chief, and other skins, but other people will not be able to see them unless they have those exact skins installed on their computers, or unless Azurith installs those skins on the server. =/

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I was able to use them before on the old servers, so I'm guessing there's some kind of way to use them on the new one.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
I don't know why, but sometimes UT suddenly minimizes itself and freezes. It happened yesterday a lot, and it's starting to piss me off. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Back