• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Okay, I'm not going to get into this argument, because you're not going to back down (and I probably won't either) but there's ambiguous evidence to suggest that it was Keychains and that it's been a redesign.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4625957 said:
Okay, I'm not going to get into this argument, because you're not going to back down (and I probably won't either) but there's ambiguous evidence to suggest that it was Keychains and that it's been a redesign.

not much........we seen images of there keychain two different keyblade changes, considering that the aqua gameplay proves my point (having keychain and form changing)

the one thing that would prove your point is to see a confirmation like what they did with aqua. Right now wes ee keyblades with keychains. keychains usually change the form of a keyblade.

it's basic terminology in kH universe.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Everyone there is evidence to support both sides of this argument. It's true both the keychains and the redesigned keyblades were revealed around the same time, but it's also true that the picture where Terra looks like he is going to fight Peter Pan, his keyblade has a keychain then but it still has the old design.

So there is evidence for both sides.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Everyone there is evidence to support both sides of this argument. It's true both the keychains and the redesigned keyblades were revealed around the same time, but it's also true that the picture where Terra looks like he is going to fight Peter Pan, his keyblade has a keychain then but it still has the old design.

So there is evidence for both sides.

that's where a theory comes in but i guess it doesnt hold much to it.

no evidence proving redesigning the keyblade itself. only proves that maybe tetsuyan omura wanted to change the keyblade's form while having a charm or the charm doesnt take affect until some unknown events occur.

EDIT: the only way to prove if it is redesigned if it had the new form while having no keychain. the charm may take affect or not with the keyblade (depending if they are master or apprentice) or it could just be sitting there,

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The game is still in development. What's to say Nomura didn't just scrap the idea of non-Keychain Keyblades...

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4625988 said:
The game is still in development. What's to say Nomura didn't just scrap the idea of non-Keychain Keyblades...

Maybe, maybe not. though we already seen enough cutscenes without keychains. he would have to re-edit every scene at last minute. that could also be a definte possibility, but more-so than just keyblade redesign

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Its obvious its a redesign and not beause of the keyblade does any of Sora keyblades even remotely look like the KK when he changes keychains.

ross61

then they would announce it, which they havent
What would be the point of announcing that. They most likely mention only when asked in an interview about it, and people asking the question don't care about that.

Its obvious its a redesign and not beause of the keyblade does any of Sora keyblades even remotely look like the KK when he changes keychains.
Who's to say this is not the growth system changing the keyblades.

Allister Rose

French Lover
What would be the point of announcing that. They most likely mention only when asked in an interview about it, and people asking the question don't care about that.

Who's to say this is not the growth system changing the keyblades.

No one asked about Aqua's outfit change yet nomura mentioned it, same here. The keyblade has already been redesigned in kh2FM, the difference in Aqua's in kh2FM and the one we seen before having keychain, but now we see a keyblade with two.

it's not as obvious as you say....the only time we see that keyblade design is with the keychain, the only way to prove it truly is a redesign is if it holds the same form without the keychain.

Again, the keyblade changes form when a keycharm is being in use. I'ts much more safer to say that it is the keychain rather than redesign.

ross61

No one asked about Aqua's outfit change yet nomura mentioned it, same here. The keyblade has already been redesigned in kh2FM, the difference in Aqua's in kh2FM and the one we seen before having keychain, but now we see a keyblade with two.

it's not as obvious as you say....the only time we see that keyblade design is with the keychain, the only way to prove it truly is a redesign is if it holds the same form without the keychain.

Again, the keyblade changes form when a keycharm is being in use. I'ts much more safer to say that it is the keychain rather than redesign.
Something as a total character design> something that is a minor change. If it is not mentioned, not important.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Something as a total character design> something that is a minor change. If it is not mentioned, not important.

they are only editing her back so it wont be too revealing. that is equally as trivial as the editing keyblade

ross61

they are only editing her back so it wont be too revealing. that is equally as trivial as the editing keyblade
Don't you think that I would no that. Editing all the scenes from just the base of character design, although in this case it would be item design, that of the keychain is so minimal that it does not need to be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back