• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Year, New Bang, New Start!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace Falls

I just have this random urge to have an all out battle with everyone! Lulz, if you guys are interested, just submit a temp and we'll try to get as many people as we can!

The rules are standard and the someone can decide the arena :lol:

Happy New Year everybody! 2010!

Kenpachi

I'll try it.

Name: Crono
Weapon: Two Longswords
Powers: Time and space
Abilities:
Erasing: to let him travel through space. Limit is three times for his hole body, six times for each body part.
Flight: can fly far distances
Dimensional portals: can make portals in the ground to send anything(including him) to another stop on the battle map
Other: N/A

If you want a his battle stats, i'll add them to this post. This is me me, not some created person.

Traverse town.

Grace Falls

Oh crap, I just realized I forgot to add something very important. Since this is a new year, why not create new templates for this battle? o_O? Well it's up to you guys if you want to do that... I seriously don't mind.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Name: Galforge
Other Names: Gal, Garth
Title: Enigmacy
Race: Meta-physical Sentinel
Home world: The Garden

Appearance:
He stand about five feet and four inches in height. His body is slim and mildly toned in the areas of his chest, triceps, and calves. Skin tone in the melanin shade, his depiction overall is youthful and hasn't really changed since coming to be. He bares a strong gray hair tone, some where in the lighter shades. Two silver pools that occupy his eye stalks, his pupils look wider than usual. His locks are straight, but flow to his shoulders and stop. He's got two bangs in front of his face with a single strand of hair that drifts in between them.

From the bottom up, he bares some sleek black pants of some kind of polyester or jean material. They run a bit on the baggy side, complimented by some sneakers lacked with a light black and gray tones. He doesn't wear an undershirt of any kind, only an open and hooded coat the covers him shoulders to upper shins. This coat is made of fine material, has pockets about the sternum area, and has a massive skull tattooed on the back in a ring with a blade going through the back of it. The shoulder of the coat are padded with some kind of steel cylinder shaped cup. On each hand he's got open fingered gloves, a fierce grip, and a broken rolex of onyx on his right hand.
Armaments:

Refblade
~ "Infinite capture"
The reminiscent blade of Reforge. Lost to the Highlands of Galforge, regressing to a state of capture and confinement. The essence ebbed Reforge lies within the Reflblade, which was used to break Loviembre and Fortainbras in battle with Darforge and Tavorge. They basically emulate the much more horrific extensions of what is and not limited to magic.
Garblade ~ "An Oblivion of containment"
The reminiscent blade of Garforge. Found in the Highlands of Galforge, regressing to a state of containment. The essence ebbed Garforge lies within the Garblade, meaning what is the most likely deemed concentration of the forces and extensions of naught that flow from it. At his hands he can wield this weapon to act as a one way trip to and from non-existence.

They look like this.
Abilities:
Galforge has but one ability, he is inert of any kind of essence or raw force yet he is this raw force that seems to reduce the kinetic flux of an ample array of essence that is thrown his way. He's been shielded from the adverse effects of alien forces be them in multiple forms, that consciously and unconsciously act upon him. He is what 'buffering' is at its hardest and most refined sense.
History:
[WIP]
Born alongside Altoforge and many others of his breed. He served as the sentinel of balance to Orsa. As Altoforge spread his wave of time and space and created an existence within thusly named the Garden, Galforge smoothed out the edges and balanced the passage of power. He, unlike Altoforge was still needed to maintain order in Orsa, so as the passage of time unfolded, they needed to flourish Orsa. This was known as the great seeding.

Last edited:

Eventua

~My Temp~
Name: Marsh Tilt

Gender/Sex: Male

Personality: Somewhat cocky when competing, but humble enough to accept his faults at other times. Friendly, outgoing and cheerful, but also somewhat naive and a bit slow... at times. He has a good heart, but can at times seem a bit... boring. Uh, yes, that's it. He doesn't MEAN to be boring, but he just IS, it seems. He can also be stubborn at times, it seems.
Marsh is known to be a bit unconfident and 'wimpy' at times, it seems, and he has a terrible fear of the unknown or mysterious things of the world. However, when his friends are in trouble then there's no one you'd rather have on your side; he is FIERCELY loyal, and brave if he really needs to be.

Race: Human

Alignment: Lawful Good

Physical Apperance/Outfit: Smooth short brown hair with a few bangs hanging down for a fringe. Thin, 5"11 tall. White, slightly frail physical build, and a thin face. Green eyes (that're somewhat dull in complexion; they're more a sort of 'grey-ish green' as opposed, to, say, a brilliant emerald shade).

Wears a brown (with green trimmings) longcoat, gloves and shoes. Also wears smart brown 'pinstripe' type trousers. Wears plastic goggles on his forehead most of the time (and on his eyes when in battle) and a green 'Black Mage' wizards cap on his head (which has a small mountain shaped bobble type thing on the end, hanging off the tip of his hat with a little string). At other times he is known to wear a more formal suit... a smart black tux and an equally smart black tie.

Equipment: His trusty staff, it's about the length of a baseball bat and crooks over into a sort of 'hook', albeit not sharp, more just notched. It channels his magic, and he's not very accurate without it... he uses it to 'conduct' his magic, you see, like the conductor of an orchestra. Of course, he can still cast magic without it, it's just that it lacks direction and purpose, and thus tends to become more... 'unconventional' when he hasn't got his staff on him.

Abilities: Graces and Good manners (includes diplomacy and tact). Intermediate Earth magic (Black, White and Summoning).

Techniques:

Shatter: Destroys any sort of barrier or defensive spell/shield that the enemy may have used.

Disrupt: Temporarily 'Disrupts' the enemy, preventing them from drawing upon any kind of external magical link they may have to something. This does not prevent them, however, from being able to cast standard magic spells, since these (usually) draw upon the persons inner power, nor does it weaken them physically.

Barrier: Raises a shield of energy that absrobs damage, cushioning the impact of enemy strikes or falls. It doesn't reflect damage, but it's effect does last longer than most forms of 'Reflect' magc.

NulStone: Raises a one time barrier that completely nullifies any kind of harmful Earth elemental spell used against Marsh (or possibly an ally, if he casts it on that person instead).

Hope: Lifts the spirits; indirectly does little more then makes the person more motivated to carry on, and that, I assure you, is potentially VERY powerful. Or it sucks, both are just as likely.

Stone Manipulation: Using magic, Marsh manipulates the earth as he sees fit!
Pit: Capsizes the ground beneath the enemy(s) feet, causing them to (hopefully) plummet to their DOOM! Or, uh, to at least sprain their ankle, maybe?

Stone: Either rips several chunks of rock out of the ground, each about the size of a cannon ball, or, if the floor is made of something else, generates the rocks from thin air. These stones then proceeds to float there until either A) Marsh is disrupted (struck, knocked out, or dies) or B) Marsh taps the rocks with his staff, launching them, causing them to fly at high speed towards the enemy(s).

Spheres: Summons forth largish rocks similer to the ones used in his 'Stone' spell. However, this time they float around Marsh, under direct control from his mind, enabling him to swing the stones around to strike his enemies, bring them together to form a shield, or hurl them at his foes. They can also be used to create stepping stones and ladders, of a sort.

Pillar: Creates a great upheavel in the Earth in front of him, forcing a great pillar of stone to form out of the ground and smash into his foes (not a projectile. The pillars maximum length is about 30 feet). Can be used both straight in front of him as a shield, or at a distance to smash his foes.

Summon: Children of Stone: Temporarily (till they're destroyed) summons three small rock golems (VERY small, at least in comparison to other summons... about 4"4 tall each). They're quite hardy and pack a punch, but they have no ranged attacks, and are a tad slow.

Gravity manipulation: Using magic, Marsh bends gravity to his whim!
GravDraw: Creates a vortex of gravity around himself, drawing the enemy in, and then blasting them away!

Momentum: Alters somethings momentum, allowing Marsh to subtlely shift something's direction and speed. If the object is light enough this variation can actually be used to launch it in a whole new direction.

Float: Marsh can, by drastically reducing the gravity immediately below him leap huge distances and land softly, without fear of plummeting.

Nature manipulation: Using magic, Marsh controls plantlife and the forces of nature to fulfill his goals!

Heal 2: Instantly heals minor injuries, speeds up the restoration of very bad injuries and dulls the pain.

Summon: Children of Wood: Temporarily (till they're destroyed) summons three small 'WoodForms' (VERY small, at least in comparison to other summons... about 4"4 tall each). They're plant-like in form, with tough hides made of wood. They can break off (and then regrow) shafts of wood from their bodies to hurl these as spears or too rapidly fire them machinegun style. Alas, their quite slow, and not as powerful up close as 'Children of Stone'.

Finisher: When near to death, Marsh can use his finisher...

Transform: Titan of Ragnarok: Transforms every fiber of his being into THIS bad boy!
<A href="http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs34/f/2008/308/b/f/Anima__Earth_Elemental_boss_by_Wen_M.jpg" target=_blank>http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs34/f/20...s_by_Wen_M.jpg</A itxtvisited="1">
But, um, yes. In this form he has none of the magic has in his human form, but he becomes virtually indestructible and gains the strength of the very planet he stands upon. He becomes a bit slow, though, and his HUGE size makes him an easy target.

Bio: A young man of noble birth, who lived a very privileged life. He has had few problems in life, but he's also been somewhat sheltered from the outside world, and as such sometimes thinks people are a bit silly for being pessimistic or anti-social.
Ever since he was old enough to talk, his father (an accomplished mage and business man) taught him how to use magic, but unfortunetly the boy discovered that he could only seem to get the hang of the Earth element, but that he had a mastery of it few could content with at his age.
Eventually, when he was about 16 he set off to claim his own fortune, (for his father was very strict about this. He was NOT going to raise a son who would inherit everything and not EARN it...) and along with it to marry the girl of his dreams, his childhood friend Ruth, the daughter of his fathers bodyguard and future protector of the family.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh crap, I just realized I forgot to add something very important. Since this is a new year, why not create new templates for this battle? o_O? Well it's up to you guys if you want to do that... I seriously don't mind.
Well, youth is my newest character, made some time around Christmas, so I think that'd just about count anyway.

Superwes

Name: Yami
Appearecnce: A black kirby with a upside down red hat
Abilities: Red aura lasers he can create, yoyo, and wheel power.

Yami stands in ready position

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wanna give us any more details? Other than just three lines?

I mean if Grace is okay with it then I've no right to force you to do something, but one-liners aren't very helpful among those who are going to be writing whole paragraphs as short posts.

Superwes

Well, it's just a battle royale. Not anything huge. I don't need to describe a bunch of stuff. Most post shoudl just be 1-2 paragraphs minimum that I'll make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back