• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News Drought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

I dont wanna pester anyone, but HOW LONG IS THIS NEWS DROUGHT GOING TO LAST? :'( I know no ones gonna know, but it would be good to just speculate with people who are wiser than I.

CGNET

I think the wait might be until September when the Tokyo Game Show opens...

Dale

even then though nothing Kingdom Hearts related is confirmed, thats even less than what Nomura said about last E3, and say could you help a brother out, im new to this site and wondering how to change my profile picture -_- im such a noob that way.

Rix

:)
Awards
The news drought a couple of years ago was even worse than this :/

Just wait for it. The new information will come sooner or later, most likely at TGS. All we need meanwhile is patience. We wont get any more news by making threads about the drought.

Cheaken

Awards
even then though nothing Kingdom Hearts related is confirmed, thats even less than what Nomura said about last E3, and say could you help a brother out, im new to this site and wondering how to change my profile picture -_- im such a noob that way.
Go to forum actions click on edit profile and then edit avatar.

Dale

Thanks there :3

Just wait for it. The new information will come sooner or later, most likely at TGS. All we need meanwhile is patience. We wont get any more news by making threads about the drought.
Yeah i guess not... I just want the magical feeling back from when you watch a trailer and get shivers down your spine, Hurry your ass up Nomura "sees this thread (Laughs)" dont patronize us ¬_¬

I'm tired of seeing these threads.
I do aplogize for posting this, It was kind of a partial excuse to learn how to change my avatar pic ^_^ but it woulda looked stupid if I just asked this as a thread...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You could have just messaged any random member or used the "Ask A Mod" thread in the Foyer.

Anyways, Nomura could really care less that he hasn't presented any new information since January. He's the man with the master plan and will reveal it when he (or SE) deem it the appropriate time. TGS is probably that time.

localorange

How long was the last one? This one is going to be capping off at 9 months I think (since TGS is in September and the Dream Drop Distance trailer came out in January)

Dale

You could have just messaged any random member or used the "Ask A Mod" thread in the Foyer.

Anyways, Nomura could really care less that he hasn't presented any new information since January. He's the man with the master plan and will reveal it when he (or SE) deem it the appropriate time. TGS is probably that time.

This is gonna sound pretty dumb but I didnt realize you could do either of those...
Nomura will probably leave us to wallow in our drought for a bit longer, oh well I shall retire to a cup of tea. Till TGS.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
We will get new info at TGS. We'd better get new info at TGS. We MUST get new info at TGS!!! It's the last big gaming event of the year where we could get KH info (that I know of). We could use some hype. And BBSv2 confirmation. Screenshots/trailer would be nice, but I'd be fine with just confirmation. Official and irrevocable.

CGNET

We will get new info at TGS. We'd better get new info at TGS. We MUST get new info at TGS!!! It's the last big gaming event of the year where we could get KH info (that I know of). We could use some hype. And BBSv2 confirmation. Screenshots/trailer would be nice, but I'd be fine with just confirmation. Official and irrevocable.

There's actually Jump Festa in December as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. Besides TGS, JF is usually a big SE event. Then SE usually has some kind of event. A party or a conference...Considering next year is KH's 10 year anniversary, I'm expecting some kind of party filled with trailers of their latest games and KH being the showcase.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

Was that the one we had with BBS? Ughhh, that one was so long and gross. It probably lasted about like, eight to ten months? Right? My memory fails me.
But yes. The fans get all of their hopes all soggied up, their interest in KH fizzling out like an ember in the rain. And then...
BAM! They're hit in the face with a new trailer, screenshots, and maybe a Japanese release date. Life pours back into the forums, so much, that they often tend to crash from the overload of people. All the fans are happy, Nomura dreams of raking in the money, more trailers come out, and then it's usually a smooth ride for the rest of the way(at least, till the Japanese release).
Ahhhh, the life of a fandom's forums. So good...

k99y77

Awards
i think your kinda right! its bothering me too, nomura better give us something good to make up for not giving us anything KH related at E3, im pretty sure he will the franchise's 10th anniversary is near he said he will prepare something to celebrate.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Earliest, we'll probably hear is in September... latest in January.
That's fine, as it's the summer and there's tons of things to be distracted with.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think the wait might be until September when the Tokyo Game Show opens...
I've said this so many times, so all I'm going to say this time is "I agree"

That one killed me

How long was the last one? This one is going to be capping off at 9 months I think (since TGS is in September and the Dream Drop Distance trailer came out in January)
Last one was 10 months, 10 and a half maybe

Was that the one we had with BBS? Ughhh, that one was so long and gross. It probably lasted about like, eight to ten months? Right? My memory fails me.
10 months.

BAM! They're hit in the face with a new trailer, screenshots, and maybe a Japanese release date. Life pours back into the forums, so much, that they often tend to crash from the overload of people. All the fans are happy, Nomura dreams of raking in the money, more trailers come out, and then it's usually a smooth ride for the rest of the way(at least, till the Japanese release).
Ahhhh, the life of a fandom's forums. So good...

The problem is, they release all this information in such a short amount of time and leave us high and dry for months. When the BBSv2 and 3D trailers appeared, along side lots of other KH news, poor Ethy got a headache from too much excitement or something.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That I did. My head hurt for two days because of how much info we got in one morning. Then the evening was overkill with BBSFM's Secret Ending. I had to go to bed because of the information overload.

localorange

Last one was 10 months, 10 and a half maybe

O.O Wow...so this one will be almost as bad as the last one just by a month - then again, a month here can seem like an eternity with a news draught.

The problem is, they release all this information in such a short amount of time and leave us high and dry for months. When the BBSv2 and 3D trailers appeared, along side lots of other KH news, poor Ethy got a headache from too much excitement or something.

I heard that the forums have crashed from everyone exploding with excitement about news before. Was it after the 10- 10 1/2 month draught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back