• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH to be portable spin-off, not KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukebox_Hikari

Website
himechi.blogspot.com
... I have no clue what you just said..

Well. I'd personally like it on the DS for many reasons that others have already said <_<;

1) I have a DS, not PSP lol
2) Touch screen, mic, and dual screens can give Nomura lots of possibilities to play with...
3) Sure, PSP's graphics might be better, but PSP's growing out of the handheld business. More DS was sold than PSP in last Christmas alone ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Sony fan, but lately they've been very ... latent with their products...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
lol, what is with this "Nintendo blew it's chance" crap. First off, Nintendo had nothing to do with the development of Chain of Memories. Secondly, since when was Chains of Memories a 'failure'? It was then fastest selling Gameboy Advanced title of it's time.

Whoa, chill. Didnt mean to start this again. I know Nintendo didnt develope COM, but it was up to them to provide the technology for a handheld KH. In order for COM to have KH style gameplay, the GBA would need an advancement in technology. Rather Square changed the style of KH's gameplay to fit GBA(which was Square's best handheld chance at the time). But now PSP is out and mimics the PS2 controller almost exactly, meaning we can still get KH style gameplay on a handheld for the first time. Dont get me wrong, DS can handle a KH game(after all, it is PSP's no.1 rival) but it would mean changing the gameplay from the KH style. And that's just what COM did, and COM was a disappointment to alot of KH fans because of the gameplay change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back