• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH to be portable spin-off, not KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Its true graphics and sounds are better on PSP but the DS is funner for gameplay... and yes I have them both DS>PSP

D

Deleted member 36435

Stavros, I hope you wait for an official confirmation because the PSP sucks real bad, and this is coming from a "Sony Fanboy" as they would say...

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
This makes me want to buy a PSP even more. xD.
Now I have to get a psp even more. . .
Why is everyone jumping to conclusions?
It said PSP, DS, or mobile phone, not just PSP.

But I do want it on the PSP
I mean, DS > PSP, but I just can't see KH on a DS.
Unless it's another card-battle fighting system which I reeaally don't want again...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros, I hope you wait for an official confirmation because the PSP sucks real bad, and this is coming from a "Sony Fanboy" as they would say...

Yeah, but I want, off the top of my head, Ratchet and Clank, Daxter, MGS:pO, and if this rumor is true then KH. . .whatever. . .

And that's just off the top of my head. . .

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah, but I want, off the top of my head, Ratchet and Clank, Daxter, MGS:pO, and if this rumor is true then KH. . .whatever. . .

And that's just off the top of my head. . .
FF7CC, FFTactics, FF1&2, Disgaea aaaaaaand... Valkyrie Profile... plus God of War, not to be forgotten.. Maybe TRAnniversary? XD

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
FF7CC, FFTactics, FF1&2, Disgaea aaaaaaand... Valkyrie Profile... plus God of War, not to be forgotten.. Maybe TRAnniversary? XD

So you played FFVII:CC, if so how is it? It's God Of War 1 for the PSP.((last I heard))). Not saying the PSP has all sucky games/

but until I hear other wise, FFCC won't be that great DoC was joke and AC was crap((sorry it was like watching the Martix FF.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
So you played FFVII:CC, if so how is it?
No I gave suggestions... You sure you're okay?

It's God Of War 1 for the PSP.((last I heard))).
You heard wrong... its a spinoff outside the God of War series on the PS2/PS3.

Not saying the PSP has all sucky games/
Yet you sold it right? Cant blame ya, the system HAD sucky games once...

but until I hear other wise, FFCC won't be that great DoC was joke and AC was crap((sorry it was like watching the Martix FF.
Agreed, but FF7CC looks really fantastic...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I actually always wanted a handheld KH. Nintendo seems to have a good way of pulling off the camera rotation and movement with the touch screen.....but that's too bad, they already blew their chance with COM. I'm hoping it's PSP because the controls fit well for KH and almost mimic a PS2 controller. There'd be KH style graphics in character models and worlds too. If DS owners really want it and PSP owners, then Square should make it on both handhelds (easily solved). PSP owners can play it their style, and DS owners their style. There should be no complaints, right?

I'm not even gonna start with mobile.
No offense to DS fans but -_-

please let it be on PSP...please let it be on PSP...please let it be on PSP...please let it be on PSP...please let it be on PSP.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
lol, what is with this "Nintendo blew it's chance" crap. First off, Nintendo had nothing to do with the development of Chain of Memories. Secondly, since when was Chains of Memories a 'failure'? It was then fastest selling Gameboy Advanced title of it's time.

Q

Banned
lol, what is with this "Nintendo blew it's chance" crap. First off, Nintendo had nothing to do with the development of Chain of Memories. Secondly, since when was Chains of Memories a 'failure'? It was then fastest selling Gameboy Advanced title of it's time.

*coughcoughfandomfueledcoughcough*

I hated the card system. Bought the game for the story.

=/

Riku mode is cool and all, because you don't hav to make the decks. That was lyk eew to me. D: When I played it, I thought it would be awesome - but then it gave me crap.

And the PSP's one analog stick would really suck for this game...it's soo small. o-o Like a mini-microphone.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

Can I have a link confirming this? Or maybe some sales charts?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yes! This is great news to me!
CoM was waaay better than KH2!!!

I'm hoping for another great portable game! (Optimism has settled in! Oh no!!!)
Personally, I'd like to see it on the DS. I have a PSP too, but I feel that DS games have much better mechanics than PSP games.

But, who cares! I mean, Square's all over remakes nowadays. In about three years from its release we'll see it on a regular system :\

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I'm not too dissapointed anymore. Nomura did say that the next Kingdom Hearts series was going to spread across various installments. Perhaps the next step into this next installment is a handheld game revolving around Mickey's journey in the realm of darkness and how he obtains his Keyblade, meets up with Riku, (ect).

Perhaps another handheld following that installment may release as well and be considered a sequel, but I doubt it. If it releases on the DS, I'll just play my sisters but if it releases on the PSP, well I'll just have to buy one, they have come down in price. It might come to the PSP though, due to Nomura's history, but I'm not so sure.

I believe the next games into the new Kingdom Hearts series would be for the bigger console because Nomura stated that he needed high-tech hardware for the game to be expressed.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
I'd rather it be on the DS, I'm not a fan of the PSP. Also, I really don't see the PSP lasting much longer anyway. Shipment numbers are plummeting. No one can stop Nintendo, indeed.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Personally, I would be very happy if it came on the DS. . .I wouldn't have to go buy a PSP. . .but I'm really fine either way. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back