• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ninja Gaiden Σ 2 gets confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

Website
www.dissidia.com.br
The latest issue of Famitsu confirmed that TECMO is remaking the Xbox 360 exclusive, Ninja Gaiden II, for the PlayStation 3. The game will feature some extras and support to the PSN.

Now Itagaki, what you say about that?

Source: Famitsu

S

Shadow Soldier

The latest issue of Famitsu confirmed that TECMO is remaking the Xbox 360 exclusive, Ninja Gaiden II, for the PlayStation 3. The game will feature some extras and support to the PSN.

Source: Famitsu

He can't say anything. That's the thing. But if he was still working there he wouldn't have any of his franchises (doa,ng..), be on a playstation console unless he was heading it.

But then, are any of us surprised?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
He probably doesn't care now.

After they fucked him and his team. I say NG2 was was rushed after hearing about all that shit that happened anyways, Because NG2 was the first meh game he made and after NG2 was done he left.

But its to bad, he saved them back in the game and wasn't for him they would be no Tamco.

It will be an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 2 (not a direct port)
- Set to release in autumn 2009
- The magazine will be reporting new elements in coming issues
- Producer and director: Yosuke Hayashi (From Sigma)
- Development: Team Ninja

New features in the PS3 version:
- New weapon - spiked hammer "Genma"
- New giant boss battles not in the 360 version
- New playable character - female ninja Ayane

Kuraudo

Website
www.dissidia.com.br
Hey don't take it too serious... I'm ironizing with the "Now Itagaki, what you say about that?".
The first meh game... well... I think all the DoA series is a big joke.... when I play that I can only laugh.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Why should it since Ninja Gaiden 2 is already on 360.

Lets see. this company likes money. This isn't a port its a remake. NG was xbox but they also got NGB, they didn't say it was PS3 only.

So why wouldn't it? How about the loyal fans to Team Ninja that want it? Part the reason NGS didn't come the 360 was because Itagaki didn't want it too. He said that his fanbase would get be getting other games. Yet now its out the picture that isn't going to happen.

How about the ones that want too play as Ayane etc? But can't.

S

Shadow Soldier

Why should it since Ninja Gaiden 2 is already on 360.

It's apparent you don't know much about gaming devs and remakes.

Fable was released on the Xbox. That following year, Fable: The Lost Chapters, a remake of the first with added stuff, was released on the PC and Xbox.

Seriously, it happens all the time, why shouldn't it come out on the 360?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: Ninja Gaiden ? 2 gets confirmed

Fable was released on the Xbox. That following year, Fable: The Lost Chapters, a remake of the first with added stuff, was released on the PC and Xbox.

Normally, that's true, but Sigma was never released for 360, which would make even more sense than bringing Sigma 2 to 360, since they could have brought over what was essentially a remastered game. In theory this would have increased consumer incentive and total revenue, yet they didn't do it.

If they didn't do it the first time, I doubt they'd do it this time unless they had to for financial reasons.

S

Shadow Soldier

Well with a bunch of Studios closing and even Sony suffering, I can't imagine Tecmo is doing the best out there.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Reverse Itagaki-ism: They wanna play it? Buy a damn ps3 and stop whining.

Will you buy a PS3?

Because I'm getting rdy for school(if all works out), I'll be living on my own.. My Rent will be $750, plus my food my isp, etc.. I'm not going be made of money, i'm broke as it is now and I'm living with my grandmother.

See devs like to make money and they know some of us can't buy more then one system. I would love but I can't atm unless one gets a price drop.

Itagaki didn't want Sigma on the 360 that is why it didn't come. So there is better a chance of Sigma 2 coming the 360 or be some DLC for the 360.

S

Shadow Soldier

FYI: DOA games are fucking kick ass. They destroy Tekken and all the other games. IMO, they're shit ton better than street fighter.

S

Shadow Soldier

It didn't... someone just mentioned that DOA sucks and he laughs at it every time. And I was replying to that.

Shade737

Silver Member

Allot of Games stick to the 360 and PC and leave the PS3 out. It is a remake to the original game on a totally different console and those rarely ever go to the original system since they already have the original game. It will be by a slim chance if it does.

S

Shadow Soldier

But it has happened in the past. There's no reason why it can't be ported to the 360 as a platinum hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back