• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ninja Gaiden Σ 2 gets confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Allot of Games stick to the 360 and PC and leave the PS3 out. It is a remake to the original game on a totally different console and those rarely ever go to the original system since they already have the original game. It will be by a slim chance if it does.
Ninja Gaiden (2004) Ninja Gaiden Black(2005)

Black is a reworked compilation of the original Ninja Gaiden.

A slim chance?

screens.
2s923ax.jpg

2eoz4eh.jpg

2cp3thz.jpg

1izjvt.jpg

x4lrw9.jpg

S

Shadow Soldier

Sigma 2 is going to suck because Ayane isn't in a skimpy bikini.

Shade737

Silver Member
Ninja Gaiden (2004) Ninja Gaiden Black(2005)

Black is a reworked compilation of the original Ninja Gaiden.
Black is not Sigma so yes a slim chance. When you mention that it makes it even less of a chance since its not Ninja Gaiden Black 2 now is it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Black is not Sigma so yes a slim chance. When you mention that it makes it even less of a chance since its not Ninja Gaiden Black 2 now is it.

It was still a reworked game like this one will be.

and like I said guess who didn't want Sigma on the 360? Plus they was no point with NG and NGB on xbox.

This is pretty much like NGB, all it is a reworked game same game with few new stuff added. So why is there slim chance? If they see they can more money by bring the 360 you really think they won't?

Shade737

Silver Member
It was still a reworked game like this one will be.

and like I said guess who didn't want Sigma on the 360? Plus they was no point with NG and NGB on xbox.

This is pretty much like NGB, all it is a reworked game same game with few new stuff added. So why is there slim chance? If they see they can more money by bring the 360 you really think they won't?
Well after looking at Black why would they do it after its planned to be a PS3 exclusive? Sigma was made for the PS3 users in an venture to go to another system so looking at the fact that they are making a sequel to Sigma and not Black looks like a good sign what system it will stay on. The hope that I would figure is if they make a Black sequel for the 360.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Well after looking at Black why would they do it after its planned to be a PS3 exclusive? Sigma was made for the PS3 users in an venture to go to another system so looking at the fact that they are making a sequel to Sigma and not Black looks like a good sign what system it will stay on. The hope that I would figure is if they make a Black sequel for the 360.

Well, Black was planned for the xbox not the PS2. guess who didn't want NG or NG:Black on the PS2?

Also why call it NG Black? NGS is what PS3 owners got so calling it NGS2 was the best idea it still could the PS3.

The video I watched, he coming the PS3 not coming the PS3 only. So yes it still could the 360 not saying it will. Maybe diff name? Same game but call it NG:B?

anyways
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Official Trailer - PlayStation 3 Movies at GameSpot

958890_20090323_screen009.jpg

958890_20090323_screen010.jpg

958890_20090323_screen003.jpg

958890_20090323_screen005.jpg

958890_20090323_screen006.jpg

958890_20090323_screen011.jpg

Shade737

Silver Member
Well, Black was planned for the xbox not the PS2. guess who didn't want NG or NG:Black on the PS2?

Also why call it NG Black? NGS is what PS3 owners got so calling it NGS2 was the best idea it still could the PS3.

The video I watched, he coming the PS3 not coming the PS3 only. So yes it still could the 360 not saying it will. Maybe diff name? Same game but call it NG:B?
I doubt they would release it onto the 360 so late since NG2 has been played to death and is good as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back