• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo DSi XL discussion stuff and crap yeah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Nintendo always "could have done better". A recent example would be the piss-poor excuse not to include online in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I'd be all over that if it was online, but since I don't have friends my age that would like to come over and play wacky 2D Mario for hours on a Wii, it's not worth my money.

H

Haxon

WHAT THE CRAP IS THIS??? I DO NOT APPROVE!

Freaking waste they could have done do much with that but kept it the same and now my games will look worse with the blown up image!!

Ok so which do I get? The DSi, or the DSi XL?

Pianoajd2

WHAT THE CRAP IS THIS??? I DO NOT APPROVE!

Freaking waste they could have done do much with that but kept it the same and now my games will look worse with the blown up image!!

Ok so which do I get? The DSi, or the DSi XL?

The DSLite.

Which one do you have right now, if you have one?

H

Haxon

Well I have a black DSLite and I was about to buy the White DSi and I saw this... So do I get the DSi or wait for a bigger version of it? And then what if I buy the XL and they make a new one that is also XL but actually has things added to it?

A

Azrael

Source: Nintendo DSi XL coming to America in Q1 2010 -- Engadget

Also, First True DSi LL vs. DSi vs. DS Lite Comparison Pic - Dsill - Kotaku

tumblr_ksa111J9jF1qzp9weo1_400.jpg

Wow.

Another Nintendo DS?

Why don't they do this with their Wii consoles? :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, DSiXL has the bigger screen and longer battery life and probably better speakers, but is of course a fair bit larger than the DSi.

S

Shadow Soldier

I say if you have DSLite, you're already winning.

Also @Dogen: You really should pick up Mario Bros. Wii, I played it at a friends house by myself, it's actually quite challenging, but amazingly fun and rewarding. PENGUIN SUIT FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I realize this DS is meant to be for old ppl but some better colors would be nice if they plan on investing on this thing any further. Not that I plan on getting one, but if my DS Lite ever breaks...

S

Shadow Soldier

Oh what I would give for a dark blue. Like the blue they used for the DS lite. I forget the name of it.. but crimson red is the alternate one.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think it's kinda cute how they've made a DS just for the elderly, but do you know many elderly people who are likely to be playing Final Fantasy tactics with their specs on? I mean, if they release games made for the elderly, that's swell, but if not then I think it's kind of a pointless idea. I mean, people with visual impairments could use it, too, but I don't really see this outselling the regular DSi. Nice to see they've considered other people, though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kotaku said:
Battery Life
• DSi LL (Lowest Brightness): 13~17 hours
• DSi LL (Second Lowest Brightness): 11~14 hours
• DSi LL (Middle Brightness): 9~11 hours
• DSi LL (Second Highest Brightness): 6~8 hours
• DSi LL (Highest Brightness): 4~5 hours
16kb0oi.jpg

αsiя

space coke
I hate the new DSi XL
Whats the point of making it huge
Isn't that what they were trying to change in the first place
I would rather go with the DS lite or DSi

F

Fagren

DS Lite is still superior it seems.I'll keep that in mind when I get one.Thanks oo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back