• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Nobodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Miss nobodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

slmcknett

Honestly, I would feel indifferent to whether or not there are fightable Nobodies in the game. Now the real question is if the Organization members can control their lesser Nobodies when fighting or on missions. I would love to see some extra Nobodies that members such as Marluxia and Zexion can control.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:cool: I wouldn't miss them being there but i would miss the reaction commands like others

the heartless were to easy to kill some actually just stand there and move around you... :31: (shadows... cough, cough) but the nobodies actually have some type of combo or some type of special attacks... and reaction commands

:lol:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I like the Nobodies, they are tougher, especially the bersekers. And god damn do I hate those dancers, how they sweep you up and throw you >_> hate that.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I don't really care either way. The reaction commands were fun and all, but the Nobodies were kind of boring to tell you the truth

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If they have new Heartless that have cool reaction commands then nah ill be fine but if its like KH2 but without the nobodies then I will miss them.

Swxpert

Personally I want Nobodies back. I want future KH games to show how the Nobodies are coping in a Post ORG XIII world.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why do most people here seem to think that there'll be no more Nobodies?

Organization XIII was defeated, whoop-de-fucking-doo, that was thirteen of thousands of Nobodies. There's no good reason to assume that there won't even be a single one around by the time KH3 comes up.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
∞;3929148 said:
Why do most people here seem to think that there'll be no more Nobodies?

Organization XIII was defeated, whoop-de-fucking-doo, that was thirteen of thousands of Nobodies. There's no good reason to assume that there won't even be a single one around by the time KH3 comes up.
I think they're talking about Days, not KH3. We'll definitly see Nobodies in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back