• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura Interview in Famitsu Translated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
- Ansem and Xemnas, as well as Master Xehanort's forms appear, but are they the real thing?
Nomura: Well, about that... Ansem and Xemnas appear often, harassing Sora and Riku.
I know that answering could spoil things, but... Dude, answer the question.

- Are Ansem and Xemnas key persons?
Nomura: If I had to say who the key persons were, I'd say they are the silver haired boy and Axel. This time at the end of the story, there will be the longest cutscene of the whole series where the true from of Ansem and Xemnas, as well as their goals and many other truths will be revealed all at once.
1. Don't you mean Lea?
2. How long? Like, a 20 mintues or something?
3. Calling it now. Their true form is Sora and Riku. That, or Mr. Mew. Or Sea-salt ice cream. Or... *goes on and on*
4. It looks like we won't be left hanging anyway. That's good.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Nomura: The game package will contain one card that unlocks one of the following partner Dream Eaters at random: King Wondernyan, Circus Panda, and Nekuish. These 3 Dream Eaters are rare; however unlocking them through an AR card is not the only way to obtain them, you can partner with them in the game too. Still, if you do a Link Portal exchange through StreetPass, you can obtain the recipes for them. If you try to StreetPass regularly, you can probably obtain all three pretty early on.

I hope I get Kingdanyan when I get my game. ;.;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Read the page before you and you'll have your answer.

Maybe it's my tired brain, but I didn't really get it either. All I can think of is that this is the last time they'll get to do a compilation of memories for the opener? Because "there isn't a next one" doesn't make sense since there's at least KH3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe it's my tired brain, but I didn't really get it either. All I can think of is that this is the last time they'll get to do a compilation of memories for the opener? Because "there isn't a next one" doesn't make sense since there's at least KH3.

SQEXGal explained that they feel it is the last chance to showcase all of the past stuff in an opening scene since KH3's opening will probably be more about DDDs events and future stuff that'll happen.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
SQEXGal explained that they feel it is the last chance to showcase all of the past stuff in an opening scene since KH3's opening will probably be more about DDDs events and future stuff that'll happen.

That makes sense, to be honest I was confused about it to begin with too lol.

I bet the red eye unknown is Vanitas with his original face since Nomura said that before Sora connected his heart to Ven Vanitas resembled an unversed, and since unversed have red eyes, well it makes sense.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Nomura is the worst person to interview, he just laughs at you and dodges your questions...
I'm still trying to figure out who the dark unkown in the hood is. (Inb4 Sora's dinner)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That makes sense, to be honest I was confused about it to begin with too lol.

I bet the red eye unknown is Vanitas with his original face since Nomura said that before Sora connected his heart to Ven Vanitas resembled an unversed, and since unversed have red eyes, well it makes sense.

I was talking with Realm Walker about that and it could be it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks, Ethy. ;~; I thought that might be what they meant, but the word choice seemed weird to me. It's kind of neat to see how much of the opening connects to the past titles, and Xion is getting tons of CGI love.

Absolute

When Nomura mentions that the true form of Xemnas and Ansem will be revealed at the end, that makes me think that the two we have seen are not Ansem or Xemnas but instead two characters we know of who are taking on the appearance of both these characters for one reason or another, or if by choice or not.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Something has occurred to me... I'm remembering how Nomura said that we won't be growing with Sora in 3D, it'll be someone else. I figured Riku, but really, he's had more character development than Sora in the whole series. I'm wondering if maybe Axel/Lea could be that person, since Nomura claims he'll be a key character in all of this.

This longest cutscene in the series thing has got me some hyped. Long cutscenes are always fun when it comes to KH. :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Nomura never said that. He only said that whoever would have saved Ven's heart in the Prologue would also lend Vanitas his facial appearance.
The Vanitas-red eye-bit is only from the novels and no canon game- or interview source.
Also, that red-eyed unknown has Dream Eater-eyes and not Unversed.

Zul

Awards
Nomura: If I had to say who the key persons were, I’d say they are the silver haired boy and Axel. This time at the end of the story, there will be the longest cutscene of the whole series where the true form of Ansem and Xemnas, as well as their goals and many other truths will be revealed all at once.

Either YMX is some completely different character taking YMX's form, or Nomura thinks we are completely blind, i'll go for the latter.

I wonder if he even realizes some members pulled out his model and that we saw his face in BBS.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
When Nomura mentions that the true form of Xemnas and Ansem will be revealed at the end, that makes me think that the two we have seen are not Ansem or Xemnas but instead two characters we know of who are taking on the appearance of both these characters for one reason or another, or if by choice or not.
By true form he just means the form Xehanort will take when his Body and Heart merge. I assumed it would be AX but I doubt Nomura would pass up a chance for a new design for Xehanort especially for the Final Act of the Xehanort Saga.

Radar

Bronze Member
By true form he just means the form Xehanort will take when his Body and Heart merge. I assumed it would be AX but I doubt Nomura would pass up a chance for a new design for Xehanort especially for the Final Act of the Xehanort Saga.
I was thinking this too. What if AX is not the one to come back. It should make sense for him to, but, what if it is a DIFFERENT Xehanort????

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It's pretty crazy just thinking about the longest cutscene of the entire series. And I thought Blank Points was pretty long lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back