• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura talks about his new project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Isn't it possible that they make this series, make a few games in this series, THEN work on KH3?

I don't think this new series will replace the current one, it will just be a little something to tie-up some loose ends.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think what Nomura is getting at is that KH was the tale of Sora dealing with the heartless and nobodies all the while trying to get home. It was a journey home pretty much.

This new series I believe will tell a different story about Sora. It doesn't need the name KH since that storyline is complete.

Puck

^Other directors and writers will work on that series. Nomura will focus on KH.

Q

Banned
It's gonna be about Xehanort's past.
That's the only logical conclusion you can pull from this.

It definately won't involve Sora or Riku...however, maybe it could involve Xehanort's experiments with the darkness. Or maybe Sora's parents.

Puck

^If it's about Sora's parents we should be expecting a good love story unless his father is Xehanort.

blksoulalchemst

Haha, I don't remember where, I will find a link and put it here, but in an interview, Nomura was asked if Sora and Riku were involved. He pretty much insinuated that they would be involved some how....Just they wouldn't be the main focus, the new characters would be the main focus

Xayn

There's going to be a KHII

He said that Sora still has a ways to go.

He's just putting it on hold for a while as he starts this new series.

So there will be KHIII.. and there will be the spinoff thingy involving Xehanort.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
They will stop concentrating on Sora. *Sigh* He indicated it.

Instead, this is going to be a little like the Final Fantasy series. I suppose.

Don't be stupid.
This isn't a DIFFERENT STORY DIFFERENT TIME LET'S MAKE 10 MILLION GAMES.
No, this is just a different take on the story from a different perspective. Like the Roxas playable part in KH2. We're just going to see the world of Kingdom Hearts from a different perspective. Sora isn't the only memorable character in the KH series, you know.

Xeros

I remember in another interview that there will be a KHIII with Sora, just the next one featuring the Knights won't be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back