• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSM1017

I'd rather just see Sora go it alone. Kairi not going is understandable, and I'd rather Riku would stay behind as well. I don't see him having any other purpose besides blatant fan appeal. KH3 should be about Sora fixing everything up once and for all, and only that.

XwingsofaresX

Website
www.youtube.com
I'd rather just see Sora go it alone. Kairi not going is understandable, and I'd rather Riku would stay behind as well. I don't see him having any other purpose besides blatant fan appeal. KH3 should be about Sora fixing everything up once and for all, and only that.

i have to admit, that would be interesting because i think Sora would be more mature at this point about what hes gonna do, rather than follow a trail left by someone. ^_^

SRB2Unleashed

Sora's not going fucking anywhere without Donald and Goofy. That's the first place he is going is Disney Castle. Damn Straight Foward. Or Else I'll finish KH3 then throw it out the window, burn it to ashes, shoot the ashes, put the ashes in a trash bag, put the trash bag into a garbage truck, nuke the garbage truck 10 times and so on.

CrimsonSquall

As long as Riku is playable I dont give a kluck about Sora and Kairi. BTW did anyone find out why ventus and sora look like sora? It doesnt make any sense when Riku was supposed to be the original keyblade wielder in KH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back