• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nudity in KH2!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

Why would they even want to include nudity in the first place - aren't they mainly and more importantly focusing on the central storyline/storyline

Noezel7

are you kidding me!! nudity would just ruin the game. plus there is no purpose for it since the game is not pointed towards a mature audience. not saying that adults don't play the series but its not looking for an audience that pays Dead or Alive.

Owaz

Sigh...

As everyone else has stated in this thread. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. End of story. :p

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
what if someone is eating fish or something? Sora doesn't want Flounder to see his own kind getting eaten....I don't know

DannyKilla

Its probably not gonna be nudity but i was seeing that two. maybe someone got ripped apart. And for the deeper storyline and Hes matured i think it will get a "T" rating. I mean u guys heard about the 8 30 min trailer. and in the script it said *shan yu stabs the emporer* " Its over". Does that sound like an E rating?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Now you are all spamming. This topic needs to be closed.

There isn't going to be nudity in KH2 we all know this but you n00bs continue posting crap while you should let this topic die.

Stop spamming and move one.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
you guys are really the coolest, so nudity is not allowed, but someone being ripped apart or beaten up really hard

we live in a world filled with love ;)

perhaps those are really scenes of the long anticipated Kingdom Hearts: Hentai Mix

Seriously now I think DJFirewolf is right.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
.:KL:. said:
Now you are all spamming. This topic needs to be closed.

There isn't going to be nudity in KH2 we all know this but you n00bs continue posting crap while you should let this topic die.

Stop spamming and move one.

Then get a Mod or a Admin in here to Lock it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
We wouldn't have to do that if people just accepted the fact that the question's been answered and we don't need to hear it 50 more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back