• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

o.o' Why do we laugh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, we learn to laugh from whoever we were with as babies. We start out by crying as a response to everything, or rather, things that are different from the way we think. We start to learn how to communicate by taking on various emotions, such as laughter and happiness. Laughter is just a sort of signal we learn to communicate our happiness. If we were taught otherwise, we'd probably respond to something happy by crying or yelling, depending on how we were taught to deal with day to day activities by communicating through emotions...

xocarli01

>.< Haha. Ha. -.-"

o.o' So like..why do people sometimes laugh so much, that they hurt and are almost to the point where they die of laughter?!

Hmm, like me? Lol!

I don't know why we laugh... but I sure do it a lot.. and about the most random things... :lol:

lance104

2385 10th av (that for all you pedofiles out there
Uh, i think we laugh when someone tickle us because we are not use to people touching us lightly in certain spots of our body....=/

And when you think about it, when some say a joke you heard before, some times it is not as funny as it was before. Kinda like when you get tickled on the side so much it doesn't tickle as much....so...yeah.

I think we laugh because the whole world laugh when something is "funny".

Like the media makes certain things "funny" and with out knowing we think its funny....(stupid media)

Like maybe if when something funny happened people instead of laughing, waved a donut in the air because its funny. No one would laugh not instead wave a donut in the air.

Same thing with smiles. We only smile because its easier to smile than frown so when we are "happy" we smile. (plus people rarely frown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back