• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obsessed fangirls alert!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Have any of you ever met/seen a totally over-the-top crazy KH fangirl/fanboy that made your obsession seem dull in comparison? You know, those people that are so devoted that it's creepy? :53: Don't get me wrong; I don't mind fangirls, but sometimes people take it too far.

For example, one day I came across a comment (in a forum on gamespot.com) that scarred me for life. A fangirl was explaining her (or his--you never know) vivid fantasies about the cast of KH. This person described practically everyone as "smexy." But, you know, instead of telling you about it, I think I'll just quote the whole darn thing. It's just that precious. (I grammar-edited it, lol)

"They don't have to be naked (shorts are okay as long as they show their smexy calves), but I would love to see a pool party pic of all the guys... Especially a shirtless Zexion and Cloud and Sora and Roxas playing tag with each other in the swimming pool or something... Or it would be cute if Zexy was just reading his book and he gets splashed and all his hair gets wet so he has to do a hair flip to get it dry... Aww.

And I bet all of them have six or eight packs or at least really cute, smexy flat stomaches.. And tiny brown nipples. Except Marluxia, his nipples are probably pink.

I'm actually torn on Riku. I don't like his hair or clothes. So if he was near-naked and got a different haircut, then he'd be smexy.

And the cuddly Disney guys would be cute, too. Mickey, Donald, Pooh Bear, and the rest of the guys. Even Goofy is kinda cute."

I am dead serious. Someone went out of their way to write this. Replies to this post were typically something along the lines of, "How old are you?", "Are you Michael Jackson?", "Maybe he has Peter Pan syndrome", and "O_O". What really bothers me is the fact that the person has the nerve to say that Riku isn't sexy (or smexy or whatever), but thinks that Winnie the frickin' Pooh is cute. :31: XD

So, do you guys have any fun stories like this to share? Or maybe you are one of the over-the-top fangirls I'm referring to! :96:

Well yah, I mean, all the KH guise are so smexy. Just imagining them all at a pool party would be enough to drive any fangirl over the edge!!1

All joking aside, though I have been called a fangirl... that's going a bit overboard... and it scares me. I have a bit of KH merch, and I do tend to fangirl over Riku and maybe Saix.. and Axel.... (eheh) but that's never more than a fangirl squeal or two.
I'm like that....some what....ok more then some what, the thing is im a guy. But i don't know about the Disney guys part...ya that's not for me. Riku is well SEXY! and "Zexy was just reading his book and he gets splashed and all his hair gets wet so he has to do a hair flip to get it dry" is just sooo:36::36::36:

I would love to have every thing that was KH but i don't think i be kissing every night before i go to bed......well not all of them.....and not every night: Just cant help what i love why did Nomura had to make them so SMEXY:36::36::36:
Is this sarcasm? No offence if it's not.
One time I was at another forum or looking around when I saw some comment that said: I heart AkuRoku or whatever that pairing with Roxas and Axel is called. So I was like looking at the comment and the person's like 'I'm a big fannnnnn and not only that but I want to draw them as yaoi' and she went into a bit of detail of how much she loved to see theem kissing and I was like =O and 'Really? Seriously?' You know....that personally creeped out and it was funny because somebody was asking about that and then I was like seeing the pictures and it kinda disturbs me. I don't why people who are into yaoi into that. =/ I always seen Roxas and Axel strictly as friends and nothing more. It just ruins it for me when people talk and or show those fanart even if I kind of understand why they are the way they are, that or they have sick, twisted minds.

Hm... saying someone has a sick twisted mind for liking yaoi is going a bit overboard isn't it? I personally am a pretty big fan of yaoi... and I don't see myself as twisted or sick. People like different things, it doesn't make it wrong.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Ahem, first off I don't fanboy, I FANMAN!

Second, only people I FANMAN over are Xing-Ke, Kurama, and Samus Aran. Only the deserve my obsession :D

Third, bashing should be all but non-existant in this thread since fangirl/boy/manism revolves strickly around opinion. So all this yaoi hating needs to end. Not that I myself am I fan (as some know <.<) but opinions vary.

Fourth, Samus Aran>>>All.

Diastyl

Yeah. Just when I thought I was the ultimate KH fan, I saw cosplay pictures and the KH collections of other people. The pics of cosplayers made me want to cosplay even more.

No kidding.......... :3 I WANNA COSPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dammit, I wish I have the time...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I know I've met a few people on the level of obsessed. They draw all sorts of creepy things on the board in the back of the art room. One of them has a sort of Organization hoodie and the other tried to dress up as Axel for a wacky dress up day. Then another one of them keeps telling me all the things they want Sora and Roxas to do to each other (Don't have a problem with yaoi but I'd rather not talk about it so much in public). And all this at school. It downplayed my obsession...

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
i'm somewhat obsessed, i'll admit--i named my venus fly trap after a KH char, cosplay as Kairi, have most of the KH tunes on my iPod, have many lines from KH1 memorized, got to level 40 on destiny islands....

but still, there is a point where it gets a LIL too creepy for me. o.o i tolerate--and am quite humored by--yaoi, but....only to an extent. when it gets really XXXX, i go, "uh, no!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back