• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Chosenoneknuckles said:
1. Learn to spell
2. It's been a YEAR since KH till KHII you idiot
3. You're a tad wierd LOL

and RHG IS KAIRI, it's bloody obvious, just rename the thread already for pete's sake!

lol its ppl like you i love to spite... I still dont think its her.. i just dont have any proof to prove otherwise.... plus... as for it being a year... its still odd she has the most change... and i do mean the MOST... over anyone else...

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Nemesis said:
lol its ppl like you i love to spite... I still dont think its her.. i just dont have any proof to prove otherwise.... plus... as for it being a year... its still odd she has the most change... and i do mean the MOST... over anyone else...

so what...we all saw the trailer and the red haired girl is kairi....end of story

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Still at it eh Nemesis..? That's all good. Hey kid, don't mess with Nemesis..

1. Learn to spell
2. It's been a YEAR since KH till KHII you idiot
3. You're a tad wierd LOL

1. I found many more spelling mistakes in your posts.
2. I think we all know it's been a year.
3. "LOL..."

Chosenoneknuckles

monkeybutt said:
Still at it eh Nemesis..? That's all good. Hey kid, don't mess with Nemesis..

1. I found many more spelling mistakes in your posts.
2. I think we all know it's been a year.
3. "LOL..."

*yawn* whatever, its Kairi end of frickin story dudes

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Its good to be back!

Hahahaha nothing has changed since i left, and I'm glad.
I'm with you Nemesis, I don't think RHG is Kairi, though there is some good evidence towards it, it's just a feeling.
Dunno if this has already been stated or argued yet, but since Sora and BHK look alike and Riku did have to fight his 'clone' or 'shell' (double), whats stopping them from doubling Kairi. And I'm not exactly flaming out the namine connection either mainly because I think that her story is not quite up. Yet they haven't shown her, maybe she did change herself in order to trick Sora in to seeing her again.
You can flame me and blame me, I don't care, but I would just to remind you that everybody can have their say and voice their opinions.

- Insane Theory Girl

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*yawn* whatever, its Kairi end of frickin story dudes

Yes, I know (or think according to Nemsis :p) It's Kairi. But guess what? People still don't. That is the point of this thread. To prove it's kairi. Now with the trailers coming in it's making it even more likely. But the least you could do is give some proof to Nemesis instead of just going "lok d00d itz kairi end of friken stoory"

whoa.. didnt think u would stand up for me... wicked. and yes.. im still at it... as i keep saying.. cause its more fun this way.

I always had your respect, xD that was just a friendly arguement. >.>; That got beyond friendly....horrible really...^^'

Nemesis

monkeybutt said:
Yes, I know (or think according to Nemsis :p) It's Kairi. But guess what? People still don't. That is the point of this thread. To prove it's kairi. Now with the trailers coming in it's making it even more likely. But the least you could do is give some proof to Nemesis instead of just going "lok d00d itz kairi end of friken stoory"

I always had your respect, xD that was just a friendly arguement. >.>; That got beyond friendly....horrible really...^^'

u know.. thanks man... but yhea... i say think cause id like to say it isnt her.. mostly cause it ticks off so many ppl. Im sorry.. but i enjoy.. and i do mean enjoy.. ticking ppl off.. if they want to post like that.. then that proves that they dont have any more proof than me....and im just going off a whim...

and PS... to monkeybutt i guess.. how does the whole rep thing work? i saw that u gave me a rep point.. but i dont know why my thing doesnt show it... can u help me out? just PM me plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back