• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com
(Now with visual aids!)

Okay, there have been a lot of threads concering the identity of RHG. Well, now i shall prove to all of you why RHG is indeed Kairi. Many of you have already concluded that RHG = Kairi, but for those more stubborn people, let me show you:

Picture 1 -
untitled8em.jpg

Notice the shoes, they seem formal, do they not? Also examine the length of the blue socks as well as the nifty bookbag.

Picture 2 -
24hj.jpg

Now we see the entire back side of this girl, she is wearing a white top with a blue plaid skirt, very formal indeed. Could this mean that this girl goes to school?

Picture 3 (a collage) -
rhg7rh.jpg

So now we have an exact idea what the uniform looks like. It is most likely a school uniform for girls influenced by the Japanese girls uniform, which is a sailor suit. (Credit for fanart goes to http://www.deviantart.com/view/10883664/)

Shutoken.jpg

Want more proof this girl goes to school?

39uc.jpg

Does this look like one of those schools you'd see on The Little House On the Prairie?

Finally, the identity, now some of you have said "Well, it could be Namine, since she does appear in KH2", that's true, but why would a witch, like COM described her as, be going to school on Destiny Islands? Last time we met her she *SPOILER* Was restoring Sora's memories and she disappeared into the light.

So who does that leave? Kairi, of course, not did she keep a legitimate promise with Sora, she is the only original character (No FF characters) on Destiny Islands with red-ish hair? Not only that, a whole year has gone by, and hair grows. Sora's hair grew in KH2, so why not other characters? It's a a living factor.

52gh.jpg

Also, don't give me that crap about dying your hair, it's a possibility, but HIGHLY doubtful. Plus, it's pretty offical that she IS in KH2 because Kairi is talking to Selphie, both in school uniforms.

Just thank me for saving it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Offical RHG thread (Actually works)

Nice it looks like you saved your work from before. I"ll go tell Silho to pin this Again. Nice work Zedro.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Re: Offical RHG thread (Actually works)

I don't get it.

When did Selphie talk to Kairi in the schoolgirl *drools* suit?

Ba-lue

May B Kairi (RHG) lookes different because she probly trying to impres Sora. If she see's him.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
So basicly she may live in a house just before the scene where she is seemed to be walking to the opening of the village and looks at destny islands. That might explain it, ior theres something more? She might have been on the Tilight town train.

Carmillah

I totally agree with you. I have been thinking the exactly same thing. Almost :). I'm 107% sure that it's Kairi! But again, who knows?

C

chaoschao

As likely that it IS Kairi, never say that your oppinion is the gospel truth. You COULD be wrong, for all you know. Maybe she knows BHK?

But, yeah, it's probably Kairi.

starry_eyed_hero

Honestly, I dont understand why this topic is pinned. Most of Zedro's "brilliant proof" is just evidence that RHG is going to school. I mean, do you really need 6 straight paragraphs just proving that she goes to school?

Also, personally I dont think RHG is Namine, but Zedro never actually proved it isn't Namine, like he claims he did. All he says in regards to the Namine theory is "why would a witch be going to school?" For one thing, she's not really a "witch". In stories like this one, witches are generally evil and use their powers for sinister purposes. Namine does not do that. She used her power for a bad purpose, but not because she wanted to. Namine is obviously a good girl, she was just forced to do bad once by Marluxia. Also, even if she were really a "witch", what does that have to do with whether or not she would go to school? Witches can go to school if they want. Maleficent could've gone to school if she really wanted to, but she didn't. She would've rather worked on capturing princesses and controlling the darkness.

Also, we can now see that Destiny Islands is a lot bigger than just that tiny lil island they were on in the first game. There's obviously an entire town that they live on, outside the island. What makes you think that Kairi has to be the only red-haired girl in that entire town? Did you ever think that maybe the entire town consisted of more people than just Sora, Riku, Kairi, Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus? That would be one real crappy, half-assed town, wouldn't it?

Also, personally I dont like how Zedro puts that pic of the RHG sitting down, showing her face, in his evidence. That pic is just fan-art. It's not official or anything.

Also, Kairi MIGHT be seen talking to Selphie in school uniforms. That's just a rumor that's been spreading around. I'm not gonna believe any of the stuff I've heard about in the Jump Festa trailer, until I've seen it happen with my own eyes.

It's not that I dont believe it's Kairi. I believe it probably is Kairi, but that there's still room for theories. Zedro, you're probably right about her being Kairi, but you're evidence just plain sucks. I mean, c'mon, who did you sleep with to get this pinned, anyway?

C

chaoschao

Well, we did have a pinned RHG topic before, so...

And I agree with Starry_eyed_hero (for once). In fact, he wrote what I would have wrote if I wasn't so lazy. You only said she went to school, and claimed it was all fact, which some wasn't, such as the talking to Selphie (which you have no proof) and the fan pic of RHG's face.

starry_eyed_hero

chaoschao said:
Well, we did have a pinned RHG topic before, so...
No, we didn't have a pinned RHG thread before Zedro's evidence. The pinned RHG thread we're in right now is the youngest of all the pinned threads that we've had here, and it's the only one still remaining after all mess with the new formats. It doesn't look like anyone's bothering to pin any of the other, more important, better threads, like the old BHK thread, or the Organization thread.

I dont mind having a RHG thread, I think it's important to have one, but this is the wrong kind of RHG thread. This one is focusing all around Zedro's evidence, which is honestly really crappy, and poorly organized.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This is a very good topic but he dose say the door is open for it to be Namine but the chances of that happening are slim.

For the Record im the one who Notified Silohette about this topic to be repinned as i did in the Old forum as well.

starry_eyed_hero

Vice-Versa said:
This is a very good topic but he dose say the door is open for it to be Namine but the chances of that happening are slim.

For the Record im the one who Notified Silohette about this topic to be repinned as i did in the Old forum as well.
Well, I'm sure you had your reasons for wanting this thread to be the only to remain pinned, although I dont quite understand what the reasons could be. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Also, he doesn't leave the door open for a possibility of Namine. At the top of his post, in the first sentence, he says exactly"Well, now i shall prove to all of you why RHG is indeed Kairi." Oh ya, that's leavin a lot of room for possibilities.

Like I said before, I think it's good to have a topic about the RHG. I just hope that the topic wont keep on revolving around Zedro's so-called "proof" forever. Zedro, I have nothing against you, you're theory is welcome in this forum, as is everyone else's. I just hope we can have a pinned RHG thread that doesn't entirely revolve around one person's sub-mediocre amount of evidence.

Nemesis

starry_eyed_hero said:
Well, I'm sure you had your reasons for wanting this thread to be the only to remain pinned, although I dont quite understand what the reasons could be. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Also, he doesn't leave the door open for a possibility of Namine. At the top of his post, in the first sentence, he says exactly"Well, now i shall prove to all of you why RHG is indeed Kairi." Oh ya, that's leavin a lot of room for possibilities.

Like I said before, I think it's good to have a topic about the RHG. I just hope that the topic wont keep on revolving around Zedro's so-called "proof" forever. Zedro, I have nothing against you, you're theory is welcome in this forum, as is everyone else's. I just hope we can have a pinned RHG thread that doesn't entirely revolve around one person's sub-mediocre amount of evidence.

you know starry, i like the way you think. granted, maybe its cause u and i think alike, even going as far back as the old forums. anyway, i do agree with you, but i do think the Zedro did prove somthing. He proved the RHG goes to school. What he hasnt proved is who she is. I dont mean to slam Zedro, but your evidence to prove she's Kairi isnt really proof. but in any case, i dont need to repeat what Starry said, so im gonna leave it at that.

PS. I know this is off topic, but dont you think its odd that We havnt had any new stuff in about 3 months or so? since COM came out, its like the info doors shut.

PPS. i have to ask this, its also off topic, but those Keyblades in your avvy, are they real starry? as in real, life sized keyblades?

starry_eyed_hero

BHK (Unknown) said:
it is kairi it is it is it is and has been confirmed now drop topic.
Ok, when was it confirmed? Tell us.

If it was confirmed, that means there must've been some big conference or interview or something where the developers said that it is definently Kairi. So, give us a link to that interview or conference.

Give us some proof that it's been confirmed. You cant, can you? :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They say it was confirmed at the premiere party. But every site I've been to still says its the RHG and not just Kairi and I havent seen one bit thats its been confirmed at the Premiere Party. Probably just some rumors since people like to believe them more than fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back