• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J.T.M.

I completely agree with Zedro's research or whatever you want to call it

saved_by_kairi568

Yeah. Of course, I know it's Kairi. She's the only one we know with red hair, has the same poise, and lives at the same island as Sora and Riku. This'll be a great thread to have, no doubt about it.

Nemesis

OK.. Ive said my peice, im not gonna say any more here, just remember, all you ppl unwilling to look at any other answer... the truth is always somthing we havnt seen!

starry_eyed_hero

saved_by_kairi568 said:
Yeah. Of course, I know it's Kairi. She's the only one we know with red hair, has the same poise, and lives at the same island as Sora and Riku. This'll be a great thread to have, no doubt about it.
But that's not right. They dont live at Destiny Island. They live at some town or something outside of Destiny Island.

Do you honestly believe that Kairi is the only person with red hair, in their entire town? Did you ever consider the possibility of a new character? I highly doubt that they would make KH2 without introducing any new characters.

It's not necessarily Kairi. It might be Kairi, but nobody knows yet.

Nemesis

starry_eyed_hero said:
But that's not right. They dont live at Destiny Island. They live at some town or something outside of Destiny Island.

Do you honestly believe that Kairi is the only person with red hair, in their entire town? Did you ever consider the possibility of a new character? I highly doubt that they would make KH2 without introducing any new characters.

It's not necessarily Kairi. It might be Kairi, but nobody knows yet.

Im glad someone on this thread isnt wearing blinders.

OF course its a possibility. There has to be some fairly logical reason why we havnt seen her face yet. I mean, if it was Kairi, sure the hair would grow, and the attire would change, but why is it so important to Noruma that we cant see her face? If it was just Kairi, would he care that much as to not show her face?

Sure, its a possibility, but i just dont think its her. Not just to spite some of u ppl out there, but for other reasons. such as a) we havnt seen her face, ala BHK style, and B) whos to say she isnt a new character? what law says we cant think like that.

K

KHFanForAll~*

guess again~*

GUESS AGAIN!!! Have you seen the photo of KAIRI in her KH outfit from the premire party?And the RHG could be Namine because the bookbag she carries could have her sketch book and pencils in it.Namine also IS a young witch,so she probably could change her hair COLOR (hint,hint :cool: )

K

KHFanForAll~*

BHK (Unknown) said:
it is kairi it is it is it is and has been confirmed now drop topic.
Don't be to sure ... to see what I mean look at the photos at the premiere party (hint:"IT's Kairi!")
;)

Reverse Rebirth

First off.....why would Namine want to be a Red-Head.....no offense but whats the point

Second.....If Namine could change her hair colour.....why didn't she do that while she was being forced to take Kairi's place in Sora's memories during COM??? It would have made things so much easier because the person in Sora's memories wouldn't change as drastically making it easier for the two to get mixed up and finally the origonal to be forgoten.....

O and plus....Namine isn't exatly a "Witch" in the case of being all mighty and being able to change her hair colour at will.....She can only remove and add links in peoples memories

Also on the Witch topic....Witch is defined in my head as someone who uses "Spells" to acomplish their deeds....for example....uses mixtures to create a potion of some sort...but ofcourse there is Melificent who is defined as a witch through Disney and this is a Disney based game so who knows

Nemesis

TwilightRiku146 said:
I'd go with all the people who agreed. It does make sense and I find that out a long time ago. I'm going to tell GuardianSora

Tell him what? that RHG could not be Kairi? if so, then good. oh wait, your agreeing with them? well ok, fine. but what are u gonna tell him? and who is that?

Nemesis

BHK (Unknown) said:
RHG is Kairi its been confirmed. why this is a sticky i dunno but its been confirmed by tesuya nomura himself, frankly this is just one big spam colunm

dear god. here we go again. ok fine, if hes confirmed it himself, where is the proof? frankly, the only person spamming here is you, for posting that and not posting at least the link to said proof.

S

Sora key master

there right she just has new outfit just because shes dreesed like a school doest mean she is or isnt one or anything else the part of the island there on is just were sora lives and there is probley a school there but that just knew clothes

Nemesis

Sora key master said:
there right she just has new outfit just because shes dreesed like a school doest mean she is or isnt one or anything else the part of the island there on is just were sora lives and there is probley a school there but that just knew clothes

all im asking for is definitive proof that Noruma said that "the RHG is in FACT Kairi." or anything along those lines. thats all im asking. but no one seems to have any of that. dont say its proof if u dont have any, thats all.

and Sora, im not saying it isnt, or well i wasnt, but now im doing so to spite all those that blindy belive that its Kairi. Im just entertaining the fact that it could be someone new, just no one seems to think so., well, no one else that posts here, cause frankly, they all got sick of listening to ppl who are wearing blinders.

Last edited:

Ansem22

Oy! The Kairi Premiere Party picture was a CONCEPT art.

Concept Art is artwork of things from the game, but they can be changed in the process of developement.

That scene of Kairi in her KH clothes in the concept art was the same as the RHG scene, only with Kairi looking different. They changed Kairi's look in developement!

Seriously, would Square make two scenes with two different girls standing in the exact same place on Destiny Islands?

Nemesis

ok blinder boys, ive had it. i make a humble request to any and all mods that see this, please close this Topic. its apparant its not a RHG topic, more of its kairi so to bad topic. So im asking any mods to please close this, for the sake of sanity.

W

Was_It_A_Dream

See i dont think that the girl on the beach is kairi but i do think that rhg schoolgirl is

Nemesis

sora_dragoon said:
Rhg Is Kairi...no Discussion...

apparently, my mod request didnt make it through. so why is this the RHG thing anyway?
But fine, Blinder Boys, i guess your too good for theories, and your gonna smash anyone, u have no real proof. SO THEORIES CAN STILL BE MADE!

The Sorrow

Nemesis said:
ok blinder boys, ive had it. i make a humble request to any and all mods that see this, please close this Topic. its apparant its not a RHG topic, more of its kairi so to bad topic. So im asking any mods to please close this, for the sake of sanity.

No. This topic doesn't need to be closed. And what in the world are you talking about "for the sanity"? If you don't like this place you're free to leave you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back