• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
I already thought it was Kairi. I mean, think about it. Why else would the girl be looking at Destiny Island as if she remebered? Because her friends used to go their with her. She is obviously missing Sora and Riku, and that's the last place she saw them before the big journey of KH. Plus Namine can't leave Castle Oblivion because........she doesn't really exist. she is like BHK is to Sora....the other side of Kairi's heart. After all, she is from Twilight Town. And don't even try to say it's Selphie.

I hate to break it to ya, but, I think Kairi's mom died at Hollow Bastion during the heartless invasion. If she had one.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Soren said:
I already thought it was Kairi. I mean, think about it. Why else would the girl be looking at Destiny Island as if she remebered? Because her friends used to go their with her. She is obviously missing Sora and Riku, and that's the last place she saw them before the big journey of KH. Plus Namine can't leave Castle Oblivion because........she doesn't really exist. she is like BHK is to Sora....the other side of Kairi's heart. After all, she is from Twilight Town. And don't even try to say it's Selphie.

I hate to break it to ya, but, I think Kairi's mom died at Hollow Bastion during the heartless invasion. If she had one.

Where was it ever said that she was the other side of Kairi's heart. Namine is nothing to Kairi. She isn't Kairi in any way. She was just replacing Kairi with herself in Sora's memories. She was being a shadow of copy which in CoM is defined as a cheap imitation.

Soren

Awards
I only said that because we don't know how powerful those two are. And we really don't know anything about Namine. So for all we know, she could be.

Oracle

Hmm... I remember at somepoint in the game that she reffered to herself as Kairi's Shadow. She's obviously a shell.. Kairis a heart, Namine's a shell. A heart for a shell. Not to mention they both have the same body structure facial features. The only real difference is their clothing and hair...

C

CEDELAS

just so u know destiny islands isnt the only island ok beacause in the kh1 when the heartless start coming u see sora looking out the window at his island and its way away also sora must of used a boat to get there as he says "riku and kairis boats" and u end up at the dock.
for more info email me at billabong10is@hotmail.com

Nemesis

Oracle said:
Hmm... I remember at somepoint in the game that she reffered to herself as Kairi's Shadow. She's obviously a shell.. Kairis a heart, Namine's a shell. A heart for a shell. Not to mention they both have the same body structure facial features. The only real difference is their clothing and hair...

Ok. just to go off that, how does a heart exist without a shell? that seemingly shouldnt be possible. OK let me rephrase that.

Ansem technically didnt exist without his shell. He existed as a spirit, almost ghost like. I dont count that as existance, personally. Not to point out flaws or anything, how does a person keep a Physical form if the heart and shell are seperated? I allways see theories along the lines of "BHK is Sora's Shell" or "Namine( im to lazy to put the thing on the e) is Kairi's shell" Im not trying to flame or bash ppl's ideas like that, its just a flaw that a noticed, and it was somthing that was bothering me.

~Aros1588

um, sure. Alright, so you've showed us that this red-headed girl goes to school in what you said was ' The Little House On the Prairie?' type of school. So what. I'm having difficulty trying to figure out what that has to do with proving that the girl is in fact Kairi. Like someone said eariler, they could be introducing new characters. Don't attack me for saying it, it's possible.

Second, there are sure to be more islands around then just Destiny Island. And did anyone ever confirm that the island the girl was staring out at was Destiny Island?

I'm not saying the girl is Kairi, and I'm not saying she isn't. You shouldn't be set on your ideas and bite everyone's heads off because they don't see it the same way. We're not being ignorant, we're keeping our minds open for new ideas.

C

CEDELAS

.:kl:. u suk who are u some kind of guru who knows everything i bet u dont even know who it is c mon give me ur best shot ill prove its wrong and if ur smart its a theriore.

AHeartless

It shud be the most clearest thing on EARTH that RHG is Kairi. Because she looks like Kairi, she has a red hair, she's the only girl in KH who has a red hair. (Yeah Axel has too but I don't think that she is lookin like 15 years old school girl. :/) And yeah I hope that those stubborn people got it, Zedro. :eek:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
.:kl:. u suk who are u some kind of guru who knows everything i bet u dont even know who it is c mon give me ur best shot ill prove its wrong and if ur smart its a theriore.

Wow I never knew someone could take about theirselves this way...Your a dumb@$$ I'm not going to waste my time trying to show you that ur dumb @$$ theories and say so's are wrong...

Oracle said:

Kairi is not a heart. Did you even play KH? Kairi's heart was inside Sora and her body was with Riku/Maleficent a part of the game. Now how is Namine her shell? The term "Shadow" that Namine used meant, "a cheap imitation/an imitation"

CEDELAS said:
just so u know destiny islands isnt the only island ok beacause in the kh1 when the heartless start coming u see sora looking out the window at his island and its way away also sora must of used a boat to get there as he says "riku and kairis boats" and u end up at the dock.
for more info email me at billabong10is@hotmail.com

Everyone knew this and no one your help since the majority of the stuff you give are lies...

Nemesis said:
Ok. just to go off that, how does a heart exist without a shell? that seemingly shouldnt be possible. OK let me rephrase that.

Ansem technically didnt exist without his shell. He existed as a spirit, almost ghost like. I dont count that as existance, personally. Not to point out flaws or anything, how does a person keep a Physical form if the heart and shell are seperated? I allways see theories along the lines of "BHK is Sora's Shell" or "Namine( im to lazy to put the thing on the e) is Kairi's shell" Im not trying to flame or bash ppl's ideas like that, its just a flaw that a noticed, and it was somthing that was bothering me.

He wasn't a spirit because when you plunge your spirit stays with the body and Ansem's did too. He was just like an entity of darkness without a physical form. Plus I just proved Namine can't be Kairi's shell above...(and if you are just a heart can you age? You have no physical appearance or body so how can you age?)...it should be obvious if people who played Kingdom Hearts then they shouldn't be coming up with that crap. And the BHK can't be just a body and soul/shell because he would need a heart to wield the keyblades. See...people don't think.

C

CEDELAS

who are u .:kl:. goin around sayin everyones wrong they probably are but u dont need to shove it in their face

AngelHeart15

i'm pretty sure it's Kairi but...i can't help this stupid feeling i have that it's not her.i mean how come they have not showed this girl's face yet?

C

CEDELAS

yeah i mean everyone knows kairi but there hiding her face maybe shes grown really ugly

C

CEDELAS

whats the bet its aerith but i think its kairi on her home ilsand but shes goin to school if i was her i would be looking for sora i heard on another website that theres 3 storylines with diffrent characters and stuff theres soras rikus and kairis

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
CEDELAS said:
who are u .:kl:. goin around sayin everyones wrong they probably are but u dont need to shove it in their face

Let's see...

I am KL, I can go around saying everyone's theory is wrong if they probably are wrong, most likely are wrong, and are just plain wrong. I have the power to shove it in their faces if I want to and I don't do it to everybody. Since everybody doesn't give theories that are probably are wrong, most likely are wrong, and are just plain wrong.

yeah i mean everyone knows kairi but there hiding her face maybe shes grown really ugly

Now this is an example of something just plain wrong. WHY WOULD THEY MAKE HER UGLY? DO YOU THINK THE BHK IS UGLY? DO YOU THINK THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T SHOW HIS FACE? DO YOU THINK THE UNKNOWNS ARE UGLY? IS THAT WHY THEY DON'T SHOW THEIR FACE?

Maybe Square wants to keep their faces hidden for a reason. Its not because they are ugly.....well maybe except Vexen...they should have kept his hood on...but he's dead so he doesn't count.

or maybe they want us to expect it to be Kairi.u know cuz of the red hair and her being on Destiny Islands...

Even though I believe its Kairi and truly won't believe its a 100% fact until they show her face and confirm it publically in some form but who else could it be?

whats the bet its aerith but i think its kairi on her home ilsand but shes goin to school if i was her i would be looking for sora i heard on another website that theres 3 storylines with diffrent characters and stuff theres soras rikus and kairis

Please have correct grammer. I can't understand a word you said. And what is "whats the bet its aerith" suppose to me?

No wonder your theories /post are stupid. You believe anything you read on websites. Typical n00b :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Off topic, but.....:

EVERYBODY CALM THE F**K DOWN! Oh my God, i have seen such madness over one God damned thread. CEDELAS, KL do you need to be seperated? Bah! Let's not take this back to kingergarten.

Also, I know KL may shoot people down for theories (hell, I do it too), but you people need to lighten up and NOT take it perasonally.

1. You're probably wrong anyways, so stfu.
2. IT'S A GOD DAMNED THEORY! Get over it.
3. Let's see who's right when KH II comes out.
4. Unlike most of you, KL *is* putting a lot of thought and proof into his theories to back them up. A lot of you are saying "Well this is that because that's what I thought. Yup, pulled it outta my a**." So, calm down.

I'm done.

C

CEDELAS

u have no right why cant u pull ur to pronged tampon out of ur red and stop i came on this so i can find stuff out not gettin told of for speakin my mind man ur a typical john howard or even worse george bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back