• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Spectre said:
you have to be smoking some serious crack if you cant see its kairie

holy crap, some of you ppl are just assholes. I mean, its only theories. For Sh*t's sakes. There is no actual 100% proof, We havnt seen any screenshots of Kairi( face included) and Noruma hasnt confirmed squat. so as far as us who dont wear visors as part of our regular attire, we can see whatever we want to see. I hope we get a new screenshot showing Kairi BEING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT! Im taking all your names down so i can laugh at you. and if we are wrong, then we are wrong, sue us.

Basically, stop being dicks.

M

Monky

First things first... rikuroxmysox, your the 2nd person i know who likes chrono crusde besides me, THANK GOD THERES ANOTHER ONE!!!!! Ok now about the topic, i dont think it is Kairi only because there is alot of girls that go to school blah blah blah...Also dont say that it isnt just because it would have nothing to do with the story line because, if you seen the KH2 trailer you would also see BHK was with 2 other people on a roof holding a marble or something.No one knows who those other 2 people are unless theres proof that ive been missing out on. It could just be another new person into the storyline.

Nemesis

I have no problems with ppl thinking that its her, i hate... REPEAT HATE! ppl who have blinders and will not look at any other possibilites. So yhea, im gonna roll the dice and say that its not her, just to spite you assholes! You know who u are! And once im right, im laughing, just cause u guys wear blinders. and if its her, well then the jokes on me. big deal.

Rikuroxmysox18

Monky said:
First things first... rikuroxmysox, your the 2nd person i know who likes chrono crusde besides me, THANK GOD THERES ANOTHER ONE!!!!! Ok now about the topic, i dont think it is Kairi only because there is alot of girls that go to school blah blah blah...Also dont say that it isnt just because it would have nothing to do with the story line because, if you seen the KH2 trailer you would also see BHK was with 2 other people on a roof holding a marble or something.No one knows who those other 2 people are unless theres proof that ive been missing out on. It could just be another new person into the storyline.

Off topic: OMG! yea, chrono Crusade is awsome! One of my fav animes! ^^ I luuv sister Rosette and of course Chrono. Who knew Nuns would kick ass. lol
On topic: That could be true, but I think its her. lol.

R

rednose360

how do you peoplee know that any of this stuff is true
this could be some type of trick to throw you off of what KH2 is really about
no one can prove these theories so shut up and wait for the damn game

Rikuroxmysox18

rednose360 said:
how do you peoplee know that any of this stuff is true
this could be some type of trick to throw you off of what KH2 is really about
no one can prove these theories so shut up and wait for the damn game

<< gezz who pushed a stick up ur ass??? We are allowed to have theories if we want......and we can say what we think about who the RHG is or w/e. And thats why they are called theories, we don't know if its true or not, duh....

DARK EVANGEL

True True..............( also a chrono crsade fan)

----------------------------
To be a boy is to be a fool
to be a fool is pure bliss

-Hajime ueda

F

Firetears1

I respect everyone's theory but honestly, do you guys *really* think that this person may be someone else other than Kairi?????

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
theres really no way to tell yet. We still dont know all the characters we are going to be introduced to.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
chances are it is kairi i mean seriously.. How many red heads are they going to put int othe game? Not many!

B

Bopopop

Mikail said:
chances are it is kairi i mean seriously.. How many red heads are they going to put int othe game? Not many!
...Anime/Square-Enix games are more likely to have non-natural hair colours. Chances are that the Sailor suit shows something special. Not something school related.

blinded-by-light

Im not saying its not kairi but just that evidence dosent make it entirely plausible...u should also consider that in KH1 a lot of worlds were destroyed and some ppl ended up far away from their homes like Sora in Traverse Town besides they arent the only 6 ppl on that island are they? still i hope that RHG is Kairi cause it looks like she would have a much more important role in this game

A

Axel89

Kari will have a very large role in this game, seeing as Nomoru said that this game wwas based around promises, and what was the last thing Sora said to Kari?

Anyone?

okay ill tell you: "Ill come back for you. I promise"

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Bopopop said:
...Anime/Square-Enix games are more likely to have non-natural hair colours. Chances are that the Sailor suit shows something special. Not something school related.

Exactly thats why your not going to see many red hair girls in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back