• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
CEDELAS said:
u have no right why cant u pull ur to pronged tampon out of ur red and stop i came on this so i can find stuff out not gettin told of for speakin my mind man ur a typical john howard or even worse george bush

I guess it's true people don't like to hear the truth. And yes she's telling the truth. And you know it which is why you are getting so pissed off.

*refuses the urge to bash you bad but moves on*

if that girl waz a new character...what do u guys think it will be

I don't know. This would be a tough question to answer. The only thing that comes to mind when I look at her is Kairi....

Nemesis

bojangles, i thought it was bad when me and Monkeybutt went at it in this thread. Damn

Anyway, having looked it all over. I can honestly say that the evidence does point to RHG being Kairi. im not gonna say it is, cause personally, i dont like it. but, looking at it logically, i cant really find evidence that says she is a new character. I know monkeybutt will probably rub it in my face, alot of ppl will( i made alot of enemies here because of my redneck blinded attitude) so i would first like to say i apolgize to all those i pissed off in this thread. and second, well if it is Kairi, then it's her. If not, i think it would make a better plot twist, but if it dont happen, it dont happen

Solar Sora

So confuzed x.X
I know that she's on destiny islands in that pic (if u watch the trailor thingy ware it shows that part it zooms ahead of her and shows the island they all play on in the first game so I dont know ware twilight town train stuff is coming form) and she has red hair which has grown out a bit so I think it just kinda naturally leads to everyone thinking it's Kairi

BUT I've noticed that noware have I seen Kairi's face for KH2 so I'm thinkin MAYBE just MAYBE that they want us to think it's kairi and are misleading us on purpose!! and it's realy someone elese *dramatic music plays* DUN DUN DUN! ethier that or she's grown completely hideous and they dont want u to know yet

XD no I'm just being a smart a$$ but about not showing her face, whats up with that?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Or they could be hiding her face so that people are unsure of who it is even though its most likely Kairi there is still a small chance that it isn't. I doubt its for a misleading purpose but more of driving fans crazy wether its Kairi or not becuase they have not confimed it. But the way I see it

Kairi= School girl= Girl on beach.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
DaDides said:
but why would kairi and Namine go to school in the game

i dont remember hearing anything about Namine going to school. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Kairi goes to school because she runs her livesnormally during the 1 year gap between KH1 and KH2. It's basically just to show that all is well after Sora defeated Ansem and that the people on destiny island are civilized in a sense that they get educated.

C

CEDELAS

mmmmoooooooooooo mmmmmooooooooooo i think shes just a normal person

Solar Sora

XD that would be so friggen hillarios!!
Were all talkin about this girl like she might be kairi or someone important and she could just turn out to be some random person who you never see again and is just thrown in the scene for good measure, ya know, to make the scene look good.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off so hard if that happens when the game comes out

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She'll be kairi.

So far I've seen proof of her not being kairi. But I havn't seen proof of what else she can be.

Not only that but their are so many more reasons why she is kairi.

And it would plain make sence that she is kairi. -.-

Kairi.

Kairi.

Kairi...

Ansem22

"Were all talkin about this girl like she might be kairi or someone important and she could just turn out to be some random person who you never see again and is just thrown in the scene for good measure, ya know, to make the scene look good.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off so hard if that happens when the game comes out"

I'm laughing my ass off at your suggestion. Random person and not inportant? EXPLAIN THIS:
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=253

Honestly...

A

Audo

Someone told me this as evidence that it is kairi and that the reason you dont see her face is because at the time of the trailer they didnt know exactly what her face should look like. Thats why you dont see her face. I didn't really believe this but oh well

C

CEDELAS

its got to be kairi beacause in all those pics u see her like in this one
okay

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
The school girl is Kairi.

The girl on the beach is Kairi. (I have my proof! I just need the time to rip the pics.)

Solar Sora

Ansem22 said:
I'm laughing my ass off at your suggestion. Random person and not inportant? EXPLAIN THIS:
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=253

Honestly...

dude dont get ur pants in a wedgie i was just saying as a BIG BIG BIG IF, it's obviously NOT going to happen. I was just sayin it would be hillarious if it did.

btw in that picture, kairi's hair sort of resembles Namine's (I DO NOT think Kairi is Namine or vice-versa i just think the hair looks kinda similar)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Mikail said:
The school girl is Kairi.

The girl on the beach is Kairi. (I have my proof! I just need the time to rip the pics.)

Meh, I agree with you. But you always need that solid proof because there are those "special" kind of people who need it to believe what was already in their face. Plus I have small doubts. But it doesn't really matter.

And of course the girl on the beach is Kairi. A full CGI version of, what looks like a 16 year old, Kairi. I just hate it when people say its Tifa. HER HAIR IS NOT BLACK FOR GOD'S SAKE. It's just like the end of KH. When Kairi entered the Secret Place her hair looked black but nooooooo, those people keep saying its Tifa and won't believe whats in their faces. Why would a FF character be that important to show at the end of a secret trailer for a possible KH2?

And that situation is just like the Kairi one we have now. And shows people don't change that much.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
THE RHG IS KAIRI!!!

IT'S PERFECTLY OBVIOUS!!!

Look, you know that KH2 wallpaper where Sora appears with the Unknowns and the RHG? She has long hair, but cut off that slant of hair and leave he with short hair, and what do you get? KAIRI!!!

Please stop saying she's someone else... *ish annoyed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back