• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

Riku-Keyblade said:
Yes there is two girls, Namine: A girl with Blonde hair from CoM (She is supposably seen in the Jump Festa Trailer talking to BHK but that whole trailer could be a hoax.) and RHG who is seen on one of the islands from Destiny Islands. I think you guys/girls (Luminara and Kizzyke) Have RHG mixed up with the girl seen in ASAS. DD/ASAS is just a concept for what they were thinking for KH2. These ideas have obviously been updated in KH2 (the girl on the beach with long brown hair now being RHG and the DWU now being BHK without an Outfit.) Kizzyke i dont know what your talking about with RHG have a map of drawings because that was never shown. The characters in KH will mostly likely never change their hair colour or something along those lines because they would just confuse players. (Notice how RHG's hair is just like Kairi's but longer and how Sora's hair never changed) I could probably keep going but Im to lazy.

Okay okay i get it...
Okay i might be wrong about Namine but I was just assuming that(i don't even know the girl)...
and about Kairi's hair Okay fine but the RHG is shown with map of drawings in one of the trailers I have...
But hey...maybe we're both wrong...
The theories I have are mine and no one has to agree with them...
I'm just doing this for fun!!!:rolleyes:
I know that the DD, ASAS was just an idea for KH2 and that the characters might be totally different people then we expect them to be...
And i know that DWU was BHK from the beginning but I'm still a bit confused about Kairi ...
Just let us say that i was wrong about Kairi's hair (Luminara made me think about it) but for the others things we can still keep on guessing cause no one really knows the thruth
I just keep on guessing until the game will be released...
What else could i do in my spare time??

Luminara

ok KL,

but that still doesn't prove that Kairi is the girl in the village. And certainly not the one on the beach! Why would Kairi get two outfits? I mean that would be weard. The hair thing is a little messed up I guess, in the beginning video of KH if you have a pic out of that, the one where she standing on the beach chuckling and waving at sora, her hair is slithly brown, so no red colour, so that's were the reason coms in. If the 2 girls are not the same ones, and in CGI scene kairi's hair is brown then I would say that the girl on the beach is Kairi so that means the other one is not. Although that it's weard becaus sometimes I do think that Kairi's the one in the village.
xxx

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
"Why would Kairi get two outfits?"

ASAS Kairi is an EARLY IDEA/VERSION of Kairi in KH2. ASAS/DD are EARLY IDEAS of what KH2 would have looked like at the time they made those 2 teasers. But of course they made that before they even planned/said they were going to make a KH2. Anyway, if the RHG is really Kairi, which is kinda obvious she is, then they obviously changed Kairi's appearance from ASAS to what we see now. Just like how the DWU (Early Version/Idea of the BHK) and the BHK look now.....they scrapped the coat idea.

They are both Kairi....just one is an early version that they appear to have scrapped and the RHG appears to be the current version that they seem to be using....

kizzyke

.:KL:. said:
"Why would Kairi get two outfits?"

ASAS Kairi is an EARLY IDEA/VERSION of Kairi in KH2. ASAS/DD are EARLY IDEAS of what KH2 would have looked like at the time they made those 2 teasers. But of course they made that before they even planned/said they were going to make a KH2. Anyway, if the RHG is really Kairi, which is kinda obvious she is, then they obviously changed Kairi's appearance from ASAS to what we see now. Just like how the DWU (Early Version/Idea of the BHK) and the BHK look now.....they scrapped the coat idea.

They are both Kairi....just one is an early version that they appear to have scrapped and the RHG appears to be the current version that they seem to be using....

bit weird but you have a point in what you are saying...
I didn't really thought about that

the scene I saw wasn't on DD or ASAS...

But after i read all of this i should be changing my theory :)
cause the most things you guys are saying makes perfect sense!!!

Keep up the good work and theories!!!:cool:

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
but that still doesn't prove that Kairi is the girl in the village. And certainly not the one on the beach! Why would Kairi get two outfits? I mean that would be weard. The hair thing is a little messed up I guess, in the beginning video of KH if you have a pic out of that, the one where she standing on the beach chuckling and waving at sora, her hair is slithly brown, so no red colour, so that's were the reason coms in. If the 2 girls are not the same ones, and in CGI scene kairi's hair is brown then I would say that the girl on the beach is Kairi so that means the other one is not. Although that it's weard becaus sometimes I do think that Kairi's the one in the village.
xxx

You do realize they are both different versions of kairi.

ASAS AND DD WERE ROUGH SCETCHES OF HOW THE MAKERS WANTED THE CHARECTARS TO LOOK LIKE! WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!

In the end kairi turned out to be what some of you call RHG.

kizzyke

We already know that....
there hasn't been a message about the RHG since wednesday i guess....
But it's still pretty weird that we can't see her face and that's why Luminara and I thougth that it was another girl...

T

Tidus22340

I don't see how there can be any disagreement on this...as soon as I saw KAIRI in the secret ending to KH, I knew it was her. I don't see how people could say it's not her. Makes no sense.

Caladbolg

It has to be Kairi. She is on destiny islands, and if you was the whole clip from the tgs she says "You Promised, and i know you wouldn't lie to me" What other proof do you need? As for the change they needed to show the change in time. When you get older you look more mature, and hair does grow hince the longer hair.

Caladbolg

It was at the origional convention, i went there and they only allowed cameras and other devices on at certain times, they showed almost an hour of fotage but only revealed about 1/3rd of what was actually shown.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There is no proof. And you're wrong. There is no TGS of Kairi's face or her saying anything. If you're going to lie try to come up with a better one next time....

A

Audo

Ya but things change and for one its always the same clip in the trailers so you cant say they are ALWAYS by her side. They have reconstructed almost every main character (Sora,Riku,Kairi) so that they seem older and more mature. maybe they just changed the way she stands as on of the things OR just in that one clip she doesnt have her hands behind her back to give people to talk about and why it isnt like that.

daherooftwilight

i always thought that the girl on the beach at the end was someone else???
i thought about it being kairi but she looks real different so mayb they tried a concept design with her like they did with bhk

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
kairineedsakey said:
But in all of your pictures, RHG is standing with her arms to her sides, yet Kairi almost always has her hands behind her back.

Hmm..whats that? Oh ya! I almost forgot! Their are about 5 seconds of kairi we've seen, and a few images. I dont think that is enough to take about "RHG"'s body feautures.

Waterkeeper

Hi all, it's me again. I know this is a RHG thread, but I've noticed that in this thread, some people are doubting the existence of the"Jump Festa!" trailer. Why are you doubting it?! Jump Festa! is a conventional show that has been going on for a few years now, like the TGS. Both kingdomhearts2.net (the website that WE USE TO GET TO THIS FORUM!) and kh2.co.uk reported on the "Jump Festa!" trailer, and even IGN mentioned it! The word is that nobody recorded it (nobody is SUPPOSED to). The trailer WAS released to the public, but no one was able to record it and upload it to the internet. This is possible considering all of the bootleg copies of the trailers we got in TGS04, they probably beefed up the security or the people with cameras weren't making an effort to hide their cameras. In the JF trailer, Kairi speaks to Selphie, and the BHK and Naminé interact. Of course it's POSSIBLE that the trailer is a hoax, but why would someone lie about something as simple and irrelevent as a VIDEO GAME?! Because in the end, that's all this is.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow too bad. Obviously since no one has seen it anything could have happened. So unless we get screenshots or the trailer you shouldn't really believe in it too much. I mean its just like what Pete did on April Fools. It sounded so real but was fake and it came out of his mouth.

The info that supposed to be from the trailer might be fake even though the trailer is real but since we haven't seen it you shouldn't use it as fact.

Waterkeeper

.:KL:. said:
Wow too bad. Obviously since no one has seen it anything could have happened. So unless we get screenshots or the trailer you shouldn't really believe in it too much. I mean its just like what Pete did on April Fools. It sounded so real but was fake and it came out of his mouth.

The info that supposed to be from the trailer might be fake even though the trailer is real but since we haven't seen it you shouldn't use it as fact.

However, the said information from the trailer was reported on IGN! IGN is a trusted gaming site/forum/whatever. Why would it report something that wasn't true/simply a rumor/a prank? IF the information was just on some KH fansite, I wouldn't think more on it. But the information came from three TRUSTED and RELIABLE sites (IGN, kingdomhearts2.net, and kh.co.uk). I would say The Ansem Report, but that site sucks now. >_> And I'm sure that even The Magic Box did a report of Jump Festa, though that'll be hard find...

Moral of the story: seeing isn't believing. What Pete did was an obvious joke because it was, as we all know, on APRIL FOOL'S DAY! And it didn't sound real at all. "We were expecting Romancing SaGa, Drag-on Dragoon, and Kingdom Hearts 2 to make more money in North America." EVEN IF they couldn't release the game in America, they would still release it in at least Japan since they're the people who first got the ORIGINAL Kingdom Hearts. In the gaming industry, Japan pwnz. I like you, KL, you're very down-to-earth and you're grounded. You won't believe something is real unless you have solid evidence. But aren't reports from 3 trusted fansites who get their informaion from interviews and magazine scans proof enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back