• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*yaaawn* QUIT LYING!

I already disproved this in another thread. IGN DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A KH2 TRAILER. They did say their was a playable demo their, BUT NOTHING ABOUT A TRAILER!

The trailer info only appeared at fansites like kh2.co.uk, and kh2.net. It then spread to other fansites. Isn't it pretty obvious that one retarded fansite made up the info, and all the kh fansites just spread their info like viruses.

Waterkeeper

monkeybutt said:
*yaaawn* QUIT LYING!

I already disproved this in another thread. IGN DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A KH2 TRAILER. They did say their was a playable demo their, BUT NOTHING ABOUT A TRAILER!

The trailer info only appeared at fansites like kh2.co.uk, and kh2.net. It then spread to other fansites. Isn't it pretty obvious that one retarded fansite made up the info, and all the kh fansites just spread their info like viruses.

Okay. This comment, unlike KL's was rude, unnecessary, and under-researched.

Number one: I don't lie, unless it will save someone's life. Lying is hurtful and wrong, and it only brings you to despair. And I don't like despair.
Second, IGN DID comment about the trailer at Jump Festa. Want proof? Follow the link to IGN's report, also found on kingdomhearts2net. Here's the link and a quote:

"Elsewhere in the Square Enix booth, IGN was given a chance to view a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts II. Set, once again, to an orchestral version of Utada Hikaru's "Hikari" theme song from the original, the new trailer combined old and new footage and featured characters such as Apu, Aladdin, Mulan and Jack Skellington. Midway through the trailer, we spotted what appeared to be a new version of the Gummi Ship shooting sequences from the original, with faster and more exciting shooting this time around."

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/574/574443p1.html

They didn't mention Kairi, Naminé, Selphie, or even the Donald form fusion. Still, this report is proof enough that the Jump Festa tailer exists. The rest, as I stand corrected, is mere rumor. However, I do not believe just anything I see on the internet. If my information comes from a TRUSTED and a VALUED fansite (and as long as it's not April 1st) then it's almost as good as truth to me. Nothing is better than hard, concrete evidence, but this entire arguement is stupid and I apologize for bringing it up. The point is, this IGN report clarifies that the Jump Festa trailer is in existence. Its segments are still still speculation, but they can still be used in theories if the theorizer states "In the Jump Festa trailer, Naminé SUPPOSEDLY speaks to the BHK," etc. etc. We'll just wait for KH2 and for E3 (which is, as usual, taking place in May).

Besides, KH is just a game/manga/...franchise. We all have lives outside of it. Whether or not the trailer shows these things is NOT important and again, I apologize for bringing it up. It is, after all, just a game.

Back on topic: if the RHG is Kairi, then (judging from her outfit and hair) she has grown very attactive since her form in the original KH. And this is coming from a gay guy. xD

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ Hmm interesting, you have found that article. Actually I've read that article before. Then i was in a conversation with someone who thought that the trailer never existed. i tried to find this article again on IGN; but it disappeared on me.

Anyway the fact of the matter is, IGN still didn't discuss anything about Riku, BHK, Namine, Sora, or Riku. And it annoys me to hell how people use the Jump Festa trailer as an excuse in their theories.'OH BUT IN THE JUMP FESTA TRAILER 'SO AND SO DID THIS'"

Well...did you see how much sexier Yuna got in between FFx and FFx-2. Even her personality changed. But she was still Yuna.

I never thought this whole RHG thing would be such a problem. Wasn't it obvious from the begining it was Kairi? Guess not..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No, because people thought the concept Kairi was the same version all because she assumed the same pose :rolleyes: Even though that was her concept form so yes it is true that her...but she was changed which people won't accept because they have their head far up their *bleep* to hear the truth.

But I still have a few minor doubts thats not her even though it is. There isn't a 100% fact thats her and anything is possible with Square *looks at Mickey kicking the Dusk's @$$es* Who would have ever seen that coming? Or Kingdom Hearts for that matter?

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is Kairi, because of similar stance, she looks rather sidetracked, staring at the sunset and such, as if she is waiting for her friends to come back. Also Destiny Islands, big clue, and she is bound to have school, which explains the pack and the school girl clothes. I guess KH started somewhere around the Summer, which would explain why they didn't have school then.

Other than that there are no doubts in my mind that she is Kairi. Then agian, I could be wrong... I was when I though the girl with the notebook was Kairi, but that was misleading because the hair color looked the same.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
where is the pic of i
t's pretty offical that she IS in KH2 because Kairi is talking to Selphie, both in school uniforms.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ *sigh* An example of people using the Jump Festa trailer as an excuse..

Milh_Amethyz

Hey hey Do any of you have a cg-movie of KH-ASAS in the last part there was a girl and she has black hair who could that be? Can you guest?
And by the way she dress the same as RHG or Kairi...
Can any one tell whos that? plsssss.

~NGD OMEGA~

I'm guessing that is an early FMV version of Kairi, AKA the RHG. As you notice the characters look a little different in FMV than regular movies. The hair is a little longer though, but it is obvious that it is the Islands, and the girl is Kairi all grown up.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
And her hair is Red, not Black nor Brown. *sigh*

i
t's pretty offical that she IS in KH2 because Kairi is talking to Selphie, both in school uniforms.

Another reason that the jump fiesta trailer should be taken out of any post or theories like this one.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yay! KL understands how I feel! -.-'

Ya the girl in DD/ASAS is Kairi as well; an earliar version.

~NGD OMEGA~

Kairi was NOT in deep dive, although there was her picture on that screen... Well she wasn't in deep dive as the grown up version. Unless there was like one second of her that no one has seen, I am positive that she was not there. She was only in ASAS, which is good because the Japanese don't have a scene we have :p

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
She was in DD, it was a very fast picture of her when the 13 points were shown.

And the Japanese saw ASAS because the Japanese version of KH had it.

~NGD OMEGA~

The older one in FM, or the younger version? Either way, it wasn't as long as in ASAS, and those Japanese people might have not noticed it, so ours is still.... worse...

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah sorry I meant FMV, my v doesn't always work when I want it too. And I looked over the trailer, sorry you were right, she was there, though it was only for a flash. I knew I should have looked it up before posting, my bad. Anyway, ingnore my previous two posts, I haven't been looking at deep dive for a while.

Milh_Amethyz

Yeah but look closely in the ASAS fmv in a final scene a gair with BLACK HAIR and in the trailer of KH2 the girl in school uniform is defenitely KAIRI her self then whos that girl with BLACK HAIR in ASAS its not KAIRI may be ita her school/clasl mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back