• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official 358/2 Days Site Updates with DKS3713 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, just that he recognized her from being part of Sora, and therefore, having bits and peices of memories of Kairi, who looks like Xion

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thanx for posting his video. I can't wait to get a chance to try it out. It looks like Roxas will have all of Sora's abilities from KH1, including Glide. I noticed how Roxas reacted to Xion's appearance in the Org meeting room. Think there'll be any theories on that?

Maybe he was thinking

Roxas (Thinking): *Damnit, they Just let me in, I thought they'd at least let me be the new guy for a little bit longer*

Roxas (out Loud): HEY KAIRI!...... Wait.....huh

Xemnas: *facepalms*

Sigma77

...Crap. Anyone else find themselves wishing for like, Roxas Drive Forms with Org. Members? Except, it was Sora's clothes that gave him that power ;-;

Though, since that was never really focused on, maybe theres an explanation of how it worked exactly.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pretty good!
Though, not as exciting since the leaked trailer from TGS was released, but still pretty good!
Thanks for the vid! ^^

Charlie K

Back in Business
Cool, to bad it wasn't from TGS but they wouldn't want that out, not yet atleast, so do you think we can hope for the BBS site to be up by christmas?Or around that time?

12chris12

Where can you find the trailer on the official site? I only see characters, story, information and download....

Cissy

Bronze Member
Ah ha. Saix beat Vexen/Axel/Roxas baaddd. and looked good doing it too.

It's nice to finally see this trailer in motion! :3

Awards
>:3
My favourite part is that it proves Xion entered the Org before CoM, crushing all 'Xion is made of memories' theories. Finally. >:3
You've got a point there. But no. The only thing it crushes is Xion being made during or after CoM. That's it. Meaning, yes, she could not have been made by Sora's memories of Kairi at the end of CoM, but by no means does that suggest that she still can't be a part of Sora's memories, or anyone's memories at that.

>:3

xD. I want to so badly say "I told you so" to everyone who was against me for saying that Xion =/= Memories.
Namely Gracey the most though.
Shucks, looks like you'll have to hold off.
Great character though.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Now that was a delicious trailer. Accompanying what we got from TGS'08 and the latest scans, this certainly is a great week for 358/2 Days. Perhaps we'll get more BBS information soon as well =).

Thanks for the heads up.

-- Andy

Cissy

Bronze Member
You've got a point there. But no. The only thing it crushes is Xion being made during or after CoM. That's it. Meaning, yes, she could not have been made by Sora's memories of Kairi at the end of CoM, but by no means does that suggest that she still can't be a part of Sora's memories, or anyone's memories at that.

D:

You just like to kill the mood, don't you GA?

Even if you're....right.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

And the fact that Kairi = young Aqua visually so it still holds a lot of stuff open >:3 har har har.
Also, some fun tidbit, when she was introduced at least in the trailer she didn't show her face.
Long shot, I know, but there's always the possibility she didn't remove her hood until Sora yes went to sleep so poof, once she did she looked like she does now.

And there's always her asking who the hell she is. Sora's Memories might just be making a mess when they can instead of right from the get-go.

It cancels out her being created from those specific Memories, it doesn't kill connection entirely >:3

Oh, don't worry, RK will storm in and try to defend his accusation.

and that's part of what I was talking about in the recent PM :X

Nintandy

Bronze Member
What I find humorous is that her face is actually shown in the trailer, but nobody noticed since she's so far in the distance, when Axel prepares his chakrams. The things we notice now =P.

-- Andy

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What I find humorous is that her face is actually shown in the trailer, but nobody noticed since she's so far in the distance, when Axel prepares his chakrams. The things we notice now =P.

-- Andy

That was actually noticed right from the get go, but I think everyone shrugged it off as it being her hood because
1) it's too far away
2) there was the rumor her hair was bluer.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hold the phone. That was her face?

I had no idea.

Now I need to see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back