• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► Official Batman discussion thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze of Glory

10731_400x600.jpg

Since there aren't any official Batman threads lying about I thought I'd go ahead and create one for our sake and the god of the night.

BATMAN​

Yes, the goddamn Batman lettuce

Anything Batman related or any news of titles or previews of anyone else in the Bat family put them in here.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I LOVE Batman, favourite series right now: batman and robin, rly love morrison's work.
thebatman

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
No, it's from Green Lantern vol.4 when Hal offers Bruce a ring as a truce between the two. Of course, Bruce rejects it.

He also wore a Sinestro ring for a moment, a few issues later. But that fled from his hand instantly when it sensed he'd already been touched by the green.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No, it's from Green Lantern vol.4 when Hal offers Bruce a ring as a truce between the two. Of course, Bruce rejects it.

He also wore a Sinestro ring for a moment, a few issues later. But that fled from his hand instantly when it sensed he'd already been touched by the green.

Alright thanks, and that is something bats would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back