• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Countdown Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

okay, so when are we counting down from, is it like midnight on the night of the
27th, noon or something on the 28th...and lets not deal with time zones this is an apporximate countdown anyways.

for me its 24 days 0 hours 5 mins and 10 sec

Wrath of Roxas

TwilightSoulKey said:
eh, stores don't know when they are getting them totally. especially minimum wage employees who chew gum all day and answer the phone

it's usually a we don't know, but at least we're getting it---kinda thing

most of the time this is the conversation i have with them...
lets say....28th of march
me: hi, would you happen to have kh2 in yet?
clerk: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, we like.............................................................................................................................................................................don't have it in yet.....
me: ok i will come back tomorrow
clerk: we won't get it in dude.......................till like...............................thursday..................................
me: okkk whatever just call me when you get it.....
clerk: don't expect till like...........................................thuuuuuursday....
me: whatever *walks out of store*

*3 hours later*
clerk: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.......your game.....uhhhhhhhh...........................................................
me: what is it?
clerk: your game came in........................
me: that's what i thought.....i'll be there to pick it up.......*hangs up*

me: retards
Cmon they arent THAT bad....well...at least where *I* live they arent. But if they are seriously like that,then thats just sad....

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I have every day jam packed with school, and my job, etc. But, alas, the time still seems to be going agonizingly slowly. I wonder what it will be like when the game is going to be out in just a day or two. I will probably be bouncing of the walls. LOL! :p

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
got_kh2? said:
actually it's 24 days left (today's the 4th)

actually its lookin like 25 days for me(todays the 4th) cause i cant find a store that is gettin it on the 28th theyre gettn it the 29th and i dont know when amazon.coms gettin it cause they say april 15th and march 28th so yeah :( i want the game soooooooooooooooooo bad

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
25 days, 11 hours, 40 minutes until March 30th(When I can pick up my game.....EEEEKKKKK)

23 days, 11 hours, 40 minutes until March 28th!

well, it's 39 minutes now.....tch...

Eddie Boy

I can remember when it was January and everyone was all like whens it coming out? And now we only have a couple of days. Anyways I get the game on the 28th. Pretty cool eh?

But I had to walk 4 miles (to and back) to reserve it. My parents were too lazy to give me a ride. But for KH2 Ill walk a thousand miles, wouldnt yall?

Biggy

You all ready for this??

23 Days 9 Hours 31 Minutes 30 Seconds
3 Weekends
561 Hours (374 waking hours)
33,691 Minutes
2,021,444 Seconds

Untill Kingdom Hearts 2 Shipment

(yes i have a program for countdowns if you want a countdown software just ask)
its a free trial for 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back