• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Theory Compilation Thread created by YOU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
This thread is so that we can all come together and talk/create/discuss our theories!

If anyone has a small theory which you think is so stupid and unrealistic yet idk iuno it sounds RIGHT but oh my if i make a thread for my dumb theory it'll be thrown to shredds gee i just need some help ya-know? then come and post it here!

Here we can talk about our theories, expand on them, and just discuss our theoretical views on the game's storyline.

This isn't a thread where you come and be like "ohemgee this game is so fodder and filler jesus christ i want kh3 now" ok?

I know we all got our crazy theories. And we all know that they aint worth making a single thread for each crazy idea that comes to mind. So here we can all just make our small theories and stuff.

tacochance

Mine is that they put Sora back to sleep to retrive Ansem's data, and he's going through his memories the same way data Sora went through the journal, but somethings have gotten mixed up, so somehow they put Riku in Sora's mind so he can search the memories too, and eventually they find data about TAV, RAX, and Ansem, and with that Sora and Riku come back, tell the King, and begin their journey into KH3

Allister Rose

French Lover
I"m guessing this is just a spin off. nomrua hinted one of the kh games would be a main game, it's about another character, and multiplayer. this game appears to be hardly anything about what nomura has confirmed.....

i bet it's jsut riku's time in kh1

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think that since there's a thorn nobody in the screenshots,

it might be about roxas' memories or something

im still wondering what TIME period this is in..

it can't be before kh1.. well.. no i doubt it. especially cuz of the nobody and glide/keyblade

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well simply because of the keyblade and twilight thorn are there, doesn't mean it's not in kh1 timeline.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Mine is that they put Sora back to sleep to retrive Ansem's data, and he's going through his memories the same way data Sora went through the journal, but somethings have gotten mixed up, so somehow they put Riku in Sora's mind so he can search the memories too, and eventually they find data about TAV, RAX, and Ansem, and with that Sora and Riku come back, tell the King, and begin their journey into KH3

My theory is similar to this. I think Sora will have to restore his Chain of Memories so that he can explore the data Ansem the Wise put in him. To restore his Chain of Memories he must go through his memories and experience everything again, to the earliest event Namine screwed with. But the memories of everyone is him get mixed up. Sora then goes through a mixed up version of what happened to him in KH1 and CoM (That's also why he's in KH1 form) with stuff that never happened to him, but happened to Roxas, Xion and, Ven.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Couldn't remember which thread I originally posted it in so it took a while to find it, but I found it. It's...pretty similar to the other theories above, but whatever ^^

3D = 3rd Door

We know of the Door to Light and the Door to Darkness. There are also Keyblades corresponding with the realms. In total, there are 3 types of Keyblades: of the Realm of Light, of the Realm of Darkness, and of a person's heart.

So here goes: let's say Sora and Riku are exploring their hearts, searching for the memories hidden within them in order to free everyone from torment. Perhaps in doing so, they will obtain Keyblades created from their hearts and use them to unlock this "3rd door" which in turn will allow them to regain their lost memories.

As a side note: Sora and Riku can dual-wield; they both have two Keyblades, with Sora having his own and Ven's, while Riku has his own and Destiny Place, which supposedly came out of nowhere when he was thinking about his home on the islands. Strangely, dual-wielding is exclusive to these two wielders. There is no coincidence in fate, so there must be a reason as to why fate had given them this ability to begin with. Since Ven's Keyblade will return to him along with his heart, whenever that happens, and Destiny Place will probably go to Kairi eventually, this allows Sora and Riku to keep their dual-wielding ability ^^

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i think it is sora going through his heart and memories to retrieve the data and learn what it is. then something in his heart goes wrong like ven being extracted or something and that causes problems in getting the data.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Couldn't remember which thread I originally posted it in so it took a while to find it, but I found it. It's...pretty similar to the other theories above, but whatever ^^

3D = 3rd Door

We know of the Door to Light and the Door to Darkness. There are also Keyblades corresponding with the realms. In total, there are 3 types of Keyblades: of the Realm of Light, of the Realm of Darkness, and of a person's heart.

So here goes: let's say Sora and Riku are exploring their hearts, searching for the memories hidden within them in order to free everyone from torment. Perhaps in doing so, they will obtain Keyblades created from their hearts and use them to unlock this "3rd door" which in turn will allow them to regain their lost memories.

As a side note: Sora and Riku can dual-wield; they both have two Keyblades, with Sora having his own and Ven's, while Riku has his own and Destiny Place, which supposedly came out of nowhere when he was thinking about his home on the islands. Strangely, dual-wielding is exclusive to these two wielders. There is no coincidence in fate, so there must be a reason as to why fate had given them this ability to begin with. Since Ven's Keyblade will return to him along with his heart, whenever that happens, and Destiny Place will probably go to Kairi eventually, this allows Sora and Riku to keep their dual-wielding ability ^^
wow that sounds like something i thought of once,, the "3 doors" but not in this sense.. hmm i like this theory!

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
so in the Kh3D video explination we got, it says that sora was flying around and he had the keyblade somthing along those lines.

and in kh1 sora fell into a dream where he saw kairi's grandmother, before that tho he was gliding...

and i know that "dream" was a memory, but for my point maybe KH3D will be about sora having memory dreams about all the people connected to him, roxas, xion etc.

for example, we saw the twilight thorn in the scans, (roxas' memory??)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
so in the Kh3D video explination we got, it says that sora was flying around and he had the keyblade somthing along those lines.

and in kh1 sora fell into a dream where he saw kairi's grandmother, before that tho he was gliding...

and i know that "dream" was a memory, but for my point maybe KH3D will be about sora having memory dreams about all the people connected to him, roxas, xion etc.

for example, we saw the twilight thorn in the scans, (roxas' memory??)

Why did you also make a thread?

It's an okay idea

Radar

Bronze Member
Ok, so this is the 'mystery game' Nomura was referring to right? So that means there's going to be another kh game released before kh3 (no recoded) Anyway, that being the case, I have a feeling this game will NOT include sora/riku venturing into the dark realm to save aqua, nor the whole entire thing with RG (Hollow Bastion) or them trying to wake up ventus, and I dont think this is the reconnect game.

Its really confusing and hard to tell, but I think the game starts right around the time kh does, and it will have sort of a weird timeline. I read that it was going to be a very different kind of KH game, but I whole we learn alot more about Riku and the King.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I believe Sora and Riku are going to head to Disney Castle, get wired up on these machines and hooked up to Jiminy's Journal to try and find their memories lost deep within them. Like Sora would see mixes of his memories, Roxas's memories, Ven's memories, and memories of being in Castle Oblivion. Riku would get memories concerning MX, Terra and Eraqus

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I believe Sora and Riku are going to head to Disney Castle, get wired up on these machines and hooked up to Jiminy's Journal to try and find their memories lost deep within them. Like Sora would see mixes of his memories, Roxas's memories, Ven's memories, and memories of being in Castle Oblivion. Riku would get memories concerning MX, Terra and Eraqus

Sora would also get Xion's memories. And you need to put that part of that in spoiler tags.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sora would also get Xion's memories. And you need to put that part of that in spoiler tags.

Not really. It's obvious Ven is connected to Sora from the moment we saw him with Roxas's face. EVERYONE knew he had some sort of connection to Roxas and Sora so that's not really a spoiler :/

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not really. It's obvious Ven is connected to Sora from the moment we saw him with Roxas's face. EVERYONE knew he had some sort of connection to Roxas and Sora so that's not really a spoiler :/

Yeah, but this gives away that Sora has access to Ven's heart. The connection could have been smaller.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, but this gives away that Sora has access to Ven's heart. The connection could have been smaller.

Not really. The data in the journal contains many moments in KH that never happened so people would easily say that it was because of the journal Sora would get those memories.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not really. The data in the journal contains many moments in KH that never happened so people would easily say that it was because of the journal Sora would get those memories.

But that's to make the story not boring... And KH3D could just do the same.. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back