• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay here is my theory on the BHK.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

I have been looking on the internet forever for a place to post my thoughts on KHII.

Okay, I think that the BHK is a physical form of the false memories Namine made in Sora's mind. The memories most likely have to go somewhere or something so they take a physical form or something.

In one video (Jump Festa???) for a few seconds it shows BHK with other strange kids. He kinda looks at his hands. This kinda comes off to me as he is confused about his existence or something along those lines.

This is all just complete theories thought up in my strange, deformed mind so i dunno.

E

Ecstacy

that was a good theorie actually. i mean yeah if those memories left sora's mind where could they go? and good speculation about him looking at his hands i didn't notice that lol.

Brian

Don Daada

yeah good point....that would also clarify why he is looking for sora. maybe he wants to reunite the loss memories or something like that...

X DoubleSunday

FInally! Someone who thinks like Nomura. (when the memories are lost where do they go, they take a ph ysical form, i like that) HAHAHA!! But no, you really backed up that theory and it makes a lot of sense. Can't wait to see if you're right!!

Clouds_hikari

.:KL:. said:
1. That theory is dumb.
2. All you N00BS agree with eachother.
3. Get a life and stop spamming.

It's not dumb, I think its really good. Did you think that maybe they agree with eachother BECAUSE its good? And they aren't spamming. You're the one that came here and posted a pointless reply. You didn't even give a reason WHY it's dumb.

Anyways, back to the topic..

I completely agree with the whole 'BHK looking at his hands' thing. I was thinking something similar to this. :) Good theory!

X DoubleSunday

KL has nothing better to do than call others a noob b/c they know nothing themselves. That theory does make sense. ALl KL needs to do is grow up. KL isn't always right like they think they are. Anything anyone says on here that isn't confirmed is all speculation to begin with. SO KL, you're a noob, and grow up.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Okay, I think that the BHK is a physical form of the false memories Namine made in Sora's mind.

If he is then he would want to protect Namine not Sora.

The memories most likely have to go somewhere or something so they take a physical form or something.

Maybe they just remain in his heart and he just forgets they are there. They don't have to take a physical form.

In one video (Jump Festa???) for a few seconds it shows BHK with other strange kids. He kinda looks at his hands. This kinda comes off to me as he is confused about his existence or something along those lines.

Even if he is that doesn't mean he is made out of memories.

You didn't even give a reason WHY it's dumb.

Are you happy? You just wasted 2 minutes of my life >_>

KL has nothing better to do than call others a noob b/c they know nothing themselves. That theory does make sense. ALl KL needs to do is grow up. KL isn't always right like they think they are. Anything anyone says on here that isn't confirmed is all speculation to begin with. SO KL, you're a noob, and grow up.

Wow those are some big words from someone who is a freaking *cough* and likes to block people becuz they are scared.

You freaking n00b, The theory is stupid.

I am no n00b. And mister 19 year old why don't you grow up instead of arguing with little kids. What happened? Your GF cheat on you becuz you were all talk? Was life a B*tch to you again like it always is? Is that

Clouds_hikari

I'm starting to think KL only goes to these forums for the joy and satisfaction of flaming people who are posting their own opinions about Kingdom Hearts....

Nobody said you had to like it. And if you don't, that doesn't give you the right to go and be all rude and snobby to the person who made the theory. The theory makes sense. All this crap you said to prove the theory wrong might not even be right in the first place. Grow up and learn to be accepting of other people's opinions - right or wrong.

TheForgottenHeart

I like your idea. I never really thought about that and it's orginal. Naminé said:" One day it'll be our light, the light that brings us together. I'll be in your heart until that time comes." Maybe BHK is the physical form of her and sora's light. The promise they made together. Maybe BHK is tryin to re-unite Namine and Sora. And yea it could b possible cause she is a witch and what she draws comes to life.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
why can't people just think for 1 second that bhk is not a shell,creation, shadow or any other stupid things and just think that he might be a regular human that has a connection to sora in some way because he is a keyblade weilder

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sillypieman said:
I have been looking on the internet forever for a place to post my thoughts on KHII.

Okay, I think that the BHK is a physical form of the false memories Namine made in Sora's mind. The memories most likely have to go somewhere or something so they take a physical form or something.

This is all just complete theories thought up in my strange, deformed mind so i dunno.
this theory is dumb it has no back up wat so eva
I like your idea. I never really thought about that and it's orginal. Naminé said:" One day it'll be our light, the light that brings us together. I'll be in your heart until that time comes." Maybe BHK is the physical form of her and sora's light. The promise they made together. Maybe BHK is tryin to re-unite Namine and Sora. And yea it could b possible cause she is a witch and what she draws comes to life.
evrything she draws does not come 2 life and how would some1's light become BHK
I agree with sillypieman
u agree wit ery1 dont u
FInally! Someone who thinks like Nomura. (when the memories are lost where do they go, they take a ph ysical form, i like that) HAHAHA!! But no, you really backed up that theory and it makes a lot of sense. Can't wait to see if you're right!!
he doesn't think like Nomura how do u no how nomura thinks
It's not dumb, I think its really good. Did you think that maybe they agree with eachother BECAUSE its good? And they aren't spamming. You're the one that came here and posted a pointless reply. You didn't even give a reason WHY it's dumb.

Anyways, back to the topic..

I completely agree with the whole 'BHK looking at his hands' thing. I was thinking something similar to this. :) Good theory!
actually it isnt good and u r spammin and KL isnt spammin he is answerin da thread
why can't people just think for 1 second that bhk is not a shell,creation, shadow or any other stupid things and just think that he might be a regular human that has a connection to sora in some way because he is a keyblade weilder
i completely agree

Playcell

ok, my proof that the theory super sucks (good thing i keep a C.O.M script handy):

Donald: Can you fix our memories?

Naminé: Yes. Just because you can't remember something doesn't mean it's gone.

Goofy: What do you mean?

Naminé: Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...
Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains
are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take
apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories.

Jiminy: So you can put them back together?

Naminé: Yes, but first I have to undo the links I made. Then I have to gather
up the memories scattered in your hearts and reconnect them. It will
take time. But I think it will work. No, I'll MAKE it work. It's my
turn to help you out.

Sora: All right. We're in your hands.
-----

SEE! the memories aren't 'lost'. They are with Sora, but he won't remember them. But i think he'll remember when he meets Naminé again. But, this proves that u r wrong!

sillypieman

Whoa whoa whoa you guys dont have to get all defensive. Gosh you take my theory all personally like I said something bout yo momma. Just cuz you guys can't even think of your own theories doesn't mean you have to bash down everyone elses. It was just a little thought that came to my mind. Golly gee batman. If you disagree just kindly tell why you think a theory is off or inaccurate. No one will believe a rude jerk.

Monsoon

envyme2x said:
that was a good theorie actually. i mean yeah if those memories left sora's mind where could they go? and good speculation about him looking at his hands i didn't notice that lol.

Brian

Sora's true memories were in his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back