• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► okay.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorasgirl

Some of u may have read my othewr post about the evil lady my dad is dating AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Well, in a few days I have to go over to my dads house. And see the evl devil lady. Well, thistime it wont be so bad! I have the best freind in the world! She is coming with me to support me and make sure that she doesnt treat me like crap again! love her like a sister! She's great! but I'm still alittle worried!:unsure::thumbsup:

sorasgirl

The thing is is that people tell me it wont last long cuz they fight too much. Which, they do. But the thing is, no matter how much they fight they always go back to eachother. it sux. And if u knew everything about her that I do, u wouldnt be able to tell me to relax.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The bitch won't dare try anything in front of both you and your best friend. Remember to stand up for yourself as much as you can, let her know she can't treat you like crap at any time. If she continues to be nasty, then your suspicions are confirmed, and you know she's not worth your time...or your Dad's.

Good luck <3

sorasgirl

Okay thanx for all the great advice but here's the thing, she haas triedto kill both of us. Me and my dad. She choked him! Then he called the cops and she wouldnt get off so he kicked he r for self defense then I told her to back off of him and she tried to choke me! Good thing I was karate! I got her down to the ground and the cops came. No one got arrested or in trouble becuz mydad and I fought back! So this is a lot harder to deal with than u think!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
You could have a tape recorder or camera showing what she does and when she tries to kill you again you run this time and you dont get in trouble and you will have proof.But you wouldnt do that but what you can do is keep a cellphone or phone with you at all times and stay with your friend and when your alone in a room lock the door.Also keep your friend safe to or(i dought youll do this) you can do my first idea.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
My Dad's recently married to a she-devil. Although, I hate my father with a fiery passion, so I don't live with him anymore. :/ You probably wont be able to talk your father out of it, but you definately should tell him how you feel about her if you already haven't.

...Well, a friend is good to look to for help in times of need, though. If she's a good friend, then you should be fine.

Princess of KH

I'm sorry that this is all happening to you, sorasgirl. It's great that you have a friend like that. I have two friends like that. I love them so much! Kairi3.0, i'm sorry you don't have a friend like that in real life. But i can be your online friend person..i'm a good friend! (so i'm told. lol)

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
well, if you have a friend to help you through it, it will be easier. just relax. but if your dad knows shes a bitch, why is he still dating her? i dont get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back