• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► okay.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Cool, you do karate too? (I started 2 months ago) ok sorry, off topic.
Wow, what a Bitch! And the cops aren't helpin much either! I mean, what were you supposed to do? Let her strangle you 2 to death? Man I want 2 of what they're on! lol.
But, stick it out and as impossible as it is, try to stay as calm as possible, freaking only makes a situation worse.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Cool, you do karate too? (I started 2 months ago) ok sorry, off topic.
Wow, what a Bitch! And the cops aren't helpin much either! I mean, what were you supposed to do? Let her strangle you 2 to death? Man I want 2 of what they're on! lol.
But, stick it out and as impossible as it is, try to stay as calm as possible, freaking only makes a situation worse.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I dont mean to be rude but your 20 do something about it already. I mean your old enough to think for and do stuff for yourself. If you dont like her you dont have to go to your dads. Its great to have a best friend but really all they are doing is just delaying something that will happen. This lady you dont like may not say something this time but you cant take your friend everytime and one time she will say something and your going to have to do something about it.

So what you know karate. Its not physical actions that wins battles. The mind is storng use it your 20 now so get out there and do something about it if you dont like the girl. Talk with your dad tell him how you feel about it. Tell him you wont come back over here if shes there or something. I mean come on your going to have to deal with it sometime. Might as well be sooner than later.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Punch her in the womb if she pisses you off. Contrary to popular belief, violence DOES solve everything. The only drawback is it may result in another problem in which you may have to use violence again or you get in trouble with the authorities. Other than that, GO VIOLENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back