• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old one with no feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Made this one a while ago but couldn't get feed back

The_Return.png

Critique me

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm not much of an artist, but I'm all for giving you feedback.

First of all, kudos for making such a unique piece of art. The airplane on the left with the laser coming out looks wrong. Simply because, it's not piercing the flesh, like the other two airplanes. So, I feel like that is misplaced. For the most part, I like how you cut off her lower body, but feel it's still slightly higher than necessary; although it displays the organs extremely well. [Either she's a giant of sorts, or a human being, who has an abnormal body.] Otherwise, I'm impressed with what you shown, and if there is a statement about this picture in particular, I'd love to hear about it.

As for your new tag, I personally like it. The only thing I don't care for, is the splatter of purple paint. Since, I like the light itself more around Aqua as a whole. Depending on the size, I think you didn't need it to be that long in length.

So yeah, hope you'll accept what feedback I give you. C:

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
I'm not much of an artist, but I'm all for giving you feedback.

First of all, kudos for making such a unique piece of art. The airplane on the left with the laser coming out looks wrong. Simply because, it's not piercing the flesh, like the other two airplanes. So, I feel like that is misplaced. For the most part, I like how you cut off her lower body, but feel it's still slightly higher than necessary; although it displays the organs extremely well. [Either she's a giant of sorts, or a human being, who has an abnormal body.] Otherwise, I'm impressed with what you shown, and if there is a statement about this picture in particular, I'd love to hear about it.

As for your new tag, I personally like it. The only thing I don't care for, is the splatter of purple paint. Since, I like the light itself more around Aqua as a whole. Depending on the size, I think you didn't need it to be that long in length.

So yeah, hope you'll accept what feedback I give you. C:

Thanks I'll give an update soon

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Those planes feel really awkward and out of place and the shooting really throws off any kind of flow. Her lower area looks super sweet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back