• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG FINALLY!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

i know this has little importance to most of you but let me tell you my story! once upon a time on sep 31 2007 i heard of a game called kh bbs. after waiting 3 years to play it, i finally got the game from amazon on sept. 7, 2010. after 5 days of playing it, my parents got mad at me over my grades and took my psp from me. now it is oct. 18, 2010, and i still don't have it. ive suffered long enough. tonight if i have good study habits my mom will finally give me my psp back, and i can finally get the ULTIMA WEAPON for ven fcuk yes! nothing important, just something i wanted to share with you! :)

SoulRaidZERO

Even my mom isn't strict. She's oh u did something bad taking your ds *the next day* OKaay! u learned your leeson
Have it Back! jk

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ahh, my parents used to do that, but eventually, I found their hiding spots ^^

Digidude111

i used to always know where they hid my games. but once they realized how addicted i was to the game they put it in a good hiding spot. i've been searching fro my psp for weeks on end and still i haven't found it

Absent axel

When she found out I was playing the PSP at bedtime she took it away and put it on the table. So i took it back and played till 4 o clock in the morning.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I swear to all that's great, if I was a parent, my kid will not find their shit. I would lock that boy in my glove compartment or something.

Digidude111

I swear to all that's great, if I was a parent, my kid will not find their shit. I would lock that boy in my glove compartment or something.

what my parents did in a nutshell. when i was 8 i got kh and loved it. when i was 9 i got kh2 and loved it. when i was 10 i got re:com and loved it. when i was 11 i got days and said "ok but not that good" so my parents knew how much i loved the kh series and locked it up safe and sound. im just glad its finally over

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Mang dey thought dey were bein' sneaky but I was always sneakier. :p

And then I almost went to Lakeside. YAAY. :3 Didn't like that place.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
i know this has little importance to most of you but let me tell you my story! once upon a time on sep 31 2007 i heard of a game called kh bbs. after waiting 3 years to play it, i finally got the game from amazon on sept. 7, 2010. after 5 days of playing it, my parents got mad at me over my grades and took my psp from me. now it is oct. 18, 2010, and i still don't have it. ive suffered long enough. tonight if i have good study habits my mom will finally give me my psp back, and i can finally get the ULTIMA WEAPON for ven fcuk yes! nothing important, just something i wanted to share with you! :)

How you survived? lol

Absent axel

I have had two cases with that first one was without it being taken away....

I had just beaten Vens story at 1:30 and The final episode was available to me so I leveled up Aqua then played Final episode. I couldn't resist. :p

Then at 4:00 i was like oh shit, luckily it was the holidays.

Then during school week my mum found out I was playing and put it on the table so I waited and took it again. :p
When I got home I took a big long nap while sitting at the table doing homework. XD

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ugh ive been getting kinda worried latly... im playing it nonstop to max out aqua and crap and my mom keeps yelling at me plus i have a B in PE now (stupid basketball) so i think im about to get mine taken away soon too. the trick is, after u play, HIDE IT.

Absent axel

A B in PE? I dont see anything wrong with that, C is average and B is pretty good. Honestly it's just a B. o_O

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
o_0
And people say I'M addicted to video games >_>

super ultra cool mega over used Japanese face!!!!!!!

you think thats bad? my mom snapped my KH1 disc in half, right there in front of me, she popped open the ps2, grabbed it, and (SNAP) all because I didn't take out the trash or something. :/ I had to re-buy it, I was 14 at the time. no $$ so it took awhile.

Digidude111

sadly my mom lied to me. she said that if i get an A on my next test which is on thursday, ill get it back, but the suspense is already killing me, and i have a teacher who takes a week to grade papers, so i have to have more patience yet.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
sadly my mom lied to me. she said that if i get an A on my next test which is on thursday, ill get it back, but the suspense is already killing me, and i have a teacher who takes a week to grade papers, so i have to have more patience yet.

Ahh, how wonderful it is to be 18 and able to play any game, any time I want. :p

but seriously, grades are wack, if I got an F, my parents didn't care, as long as I didn't do drugs and I showed them respect, I could play whatever. Grades should stay in school, not follow you home, just a letter of the alphabet that shows how good you did on a test, everyone is so worried about it, "oh man I got a D my dads gonna kill me" like we need the extra stress at school. :/

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
The idea of taking things from me never occurred to my parents. I always had good grades anyway, so they didn't have much reason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back