• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG! I just noticed something!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark_Heartless

All the organisations names have x in them!!!!!!!!

sry if this has been posted before...

Z

Zackstorm

What wit. 13 and already can tell similarities among words. Congrats. Your really smart, nothing gets by you.

Last edited:
C

CEDELAS

Zackstorm U Are An Idiot Nomura Has Stated That The Number 13 And The X In Everyones Name Is Importent Its Also The Reason Why They Used Roman Numerals In The 13 Points Of Dd
U Dumbass Zack

Z

Zackstorm

You find me an idiot? I really don't see how. He never said anything about roman numerals or the number 13. He just blantenly pointed out that there's a similar letter in there names. Whoopdeedoo. It may mean something(Highly doubtful) but it's probably just nothing. If he thought it ment something he should have posted what he thought it ment. Not the fact that there's a similar letter in a few names. At least I can type normal, and have pretty good grammar. You do not. I don't see one period in your message. You also don't make very much sense. I was just joking with him anyway. You have no right to brand me a dumbass over one opinion. Anyway, I have no respect for you once so ever so I'm not wasting any more of my time explaning common sense to an imbacile.

Playcell

U HAVE NO RIGHT WATSOEVER TO CALL ANYONE A DUMBASS CEDELUS..U DUMBASS.
ur post and threads are pointless and ur spamming a lot...a lot
(and DH..search before posting)

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
mebe if everyone played CoM, or atleast took the time (about 5 hours) to look up stuff here, that question wouldnt appear any more...

but yeah Nomura said the X's in their name will play a part. who knows wat it'll be though. i just find them as letters. but then, this is how im wrong 50% of the time, so nvm, they are special.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
CEDELAS, how dumb can you get? It's obvious he was being sarcastic.

And The X In Everyones Name Is Importent Its Also The Reason Why They Used Roman Numerals In The 13 Points Of Dd

That is not the reason why they used R.N. in the 13 points. NO ONE KNOWS THE REASON. Plus S-E could prbably care less. They probably scrapped most of that chart or changed it.

oathion

though i believe in the x in the names are of some significants, i believe the roman numerals aren't important, i just believe that they look good for the design and such.

DarkestSora

but there is no x in Enigmatic Man or Glowing-Eyed Unknown or Maruchia only Axel Larxene Vexen and That's about it

El bolto magico

um someone said they frist appeared in chain of memorys.... not true

first appeared in final mix..... but briefly and only for a short battle....

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I thought it was Marluxia not Maruchia?
do u live in the u.s.?

Ansem22

"but there is no x in Enigmatic Man or Glowing-Eyed Unknown or Maruchia only Axel Larxene Vexen and That's about it"

First off, Nomura confirmed that all 13 members of the Org. have "X" in their names.

Secondly, his name is MARLUXIA, not Maruchia (there is an "X").

Third, Enigmatic Man and Glowing Eyed Unknown are fan-names, not their real names. Their names probably have "X" in them as well.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The EM's name is a nickname. THATS NOT HIS REAL NAME. The GEU shows no sign of still existing. And it's Marluxia.

oathion

didn't someone else confirm the X in the 13 Org. name theory already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back