• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG Sora's hurt!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Feather

Kaiku said:
:scared:Yes you heard me I’m like watching the news with my mom right now and they said that HJO is in the histopal after getting into a car accident!! Apperently at 2am he lost control of his car and flipped it onto the roof. He's not in any life danger but he did get hurt. He is still in the histopal right now. Everyone better hope he's okay!!:scared:

Added note:
See this is me with no sleep. OMG!! I hope Healey will be okay!! Lol. I finally had something to post here. Lol.

where did u hear this?
im in europe, but i know who HJO is but what channel was it on?
did the car flip over or did he fall out
u have to be more decriptive

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
For White_Feather

It was on the Fox Eleven morning news in California. He flipped his 1995 Saturn at 2:10 am GMT when he ran into a brick mail box when he lost control of his car. They don’t know why he lost control. He was still in the car when police arrived, they found him unconscious and without a seatbelt on. The officer that found him said he looked battered and scrapped but otherwise not harmed. The reposts say that he is in the hospital being treated for minor injuries and will hopefully be released later today. Although his car is completely ruined I'm sure he can get a new one. He is 18 after all.

((Holy cheese I can’t believe I remembered all of that crap. ^^ I feel cool and sleepy. *yawn*))

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>.........See this is what happens when you let Semi-retarded Sora drive a car...

No but He'll get better....he's not seriously hurt so he'll be ok....calm down...lol....

....you people only want him for KH3....(lol i'm sorry....I feel his or your pain):cry:

Absol_Zexion

are you serious!?!? well, i hope he's alright!!!!!!!!!!! <3

originally posted by VirusCoreHacker
News Flash: Sora Crashes Gummi ship into Hollow Bastion, 3 injured..Ansem Sues ...
and kairi prays sora Saved alot of money on car insurance by switchin to GEICO./...if not..shes leaving him for riku and his mansion in beverly hills x.x

lol

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
What did I say? He would be fine...and XCuredXRebellionx, it never said that he was drinking, atleast I don't think it did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back