• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG Sora's hurt!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
:scared:Yes you heard me I’m like watching the news with my mom right now and they said that Haley Joel Osment is in the histopal after getting into a car accident!! Apperently at 2am he lost control of his car and flipped it onto the roof. He's not in any life danger but he did get hurt. He is still in the histopal right now. Everyone better hope he's okay!!:scared:

It was on the Fox Eleven morning news in California. He flipped his 1995 Saturn at 2:10 am GMT when he ran into a brick mail box when he lost control of his car. They don’t know why he lost control. He was still in the car when police arrived, they found him unconscious and without a seatbelt on. The officer that found him said he looked battered and scrapped but otherwise not harmed. The reposts say that he is in the hospital being treated for minor injuries and will hopefully be released later today. Although his car is completely ruined I'm sure he can get a new one. He is 18 after all.

Edit: I'm just gonna add this so more people understand. ^^

Added note:
See this is me with no sleep. OMG!! I hope Haley will be okay!! Lol. I finally had something to post here. Lol.

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

shows what happens when hes rather out getting drunk and getting girls , instead of getting his heart taken out by a heartless

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Gack!! I’m being attacked!! I didn’t mean to make anyone mad!! I’m on lack of sleep…(although that is my own fault) and I just thought people might want to know something interesting that I had found out. Please don’t get mad at me!! *Runs and hides in a corner* Last time I post a thread in the KH2 section, people get mad at me. But come on!! We all hope that he gets better right?

VirusCoreHacker

News Flash: Sora Crashes Gummi ship into Hollow Bastion, 3 injured..Ansem Sues ...
and kairi prays sora Saved alot of money on car insurance by switchin to GEICO./...if not..shes leaving him for riku and his mansion in beverly hills x.x

Edit for post below: i really hope he gets better...we need a kh3 x.x
and he should learn 2 things by time he gets out of hospital:
1: always put on seatbelts
2: always save money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
He'll most likely get better, I mean he has a whole lot of money so the hospital will do whatever it takes to....help him...so yeah he'll be fine...I hope....

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
yea. Sora not to bright when it come to driving. Look what he did to the gummi in kh1 atlantica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back