• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG Sora's hurt!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brianweaver

luckysora said:
Omg What Was He Doing All That Night At 2:10 Am!

will i would put what i think he was probably looking for being a celb but i would be baned for typing that just use you imagination :)

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
FuS3 said:
Hes like...17 right?

Hes not at drinking age...
There's many people who drink before 21 or something. I drink and I'm only 16, so who says he doesn't?

Haruko

Damn it Sora. At least its nothing serious. So we will have the same person for KH3, YAY!
On another note, a 1995 saturn? One would think he would be driving something a little newer.

Shadukai X

Banned
Haley Joel Osment? DRUNK? the kid from Home alone? No way, he's too ABNORMAL for that...

C

cam ron 77

once again i gotta say, as long as his beautiful face is intact its allright. HJO getting drunk? man i really have to pray for him or something i really hope he doens't end up being one of the child star drunk addicted wash out people

and HJO isn't the kid from home alone i think you're thinking of Macaulay Culkin. how can you get him mixed up with HJO he is so less hwter then he is. HJO is from sixth sense. 'i see dead peeps'

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
6 months in jail...HA...that's what I say to that HA...and besides he's rich, he'll just pay the bail money...I mean 15k? He probly spent that much on the pot and booze...

Aurablade77

Aw, man, to think of Sora having pot and alcohol.....it's sorta the same if the voice actor went through this.....I'm wundering why he has a 1995 Saturn....I'm sure he could afford a better, safer car. But yeah, to think Sora drinking alcohol and having po------I don't have to repeat that eh

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Sorry...I've been up for almost 24 hours and I'm bad at spelling to start with. Noramly I check it first but i'm to tired to.

I didn't go to sleep for almost 2 days staright one time

And, Haley's still cool to me. A lot of good celebreties do this, and a lot of celebs that went to jail become more popular and famous.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Although this has been discussed already, it is funny how his thread says he is hurt, and another says he was drunk driving with drugs o.o

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Ok well I heard about this and I didn't care as much a sI thought I would. And he could probably buy a new car easily with all the money he prbably has for being Sora the main character in both of the 2 games whoch is pretty cool. But as much as I think I aam just glad nothing really bad happened to him since he has a sister that is a actress for Disney channel and on the show on Hannah Montana which I find funning that they were both working for Disney kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back