• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One question about KH's Dive to the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very beginning you chose to wield one weapon and it'll let you learn different abilities at a certain level. But does anything happen gameplay wise if you "give up" a weapon? Like if I give up a dram sword it'll make my attacks more weak or if I give up a dream shield it'll make me more fragile?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Choosing and giving up a weapon determines the order of the skills you get, and how much MP, AP, Strength, and Defense you get throughout the game.

Choosing and giving up a weapon determines the order of the skills you get, and how much MP, AP, Strength, and Defense you get throughout the game.
Well I got that part, but I wonder if there's anybody who made leveling chart for this game. I might have to look at a walkthough. (BTW, the version I'm playing is the original PS2 version) Now I'm planning on playing on expert mode and I want to have a steady time with the game.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Here you go:

[h=4]Keep[/h][h=4]Give Up[/h][h=4]HP[/h][h=4]MP[/h][h=4]AP[/h][h=4]STR[/h][h=4]DEF[/h]
Sword
Staff
Sword
Shield
Staff
Sword
Staff
Shield
Shield
Sword
Shield
Staff

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
This guide:

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts (PS2) Level Information by Zarathustra

At least lists the Level 100 stats, but that's still not the full picture - I wish it said when you gain the Accessory slot, at least (though I wouldn't mind seeing when you get your Item Slots and points of MP), because I think you get the Accessory slot early with Shield and late with... Staff? And learning when you get those rare stats is just as important as learning when you get important skills.

Well thanks guys. I got my answer, now I think I'm ready. I'm going to give up the sword in favor of keeping the shield.

So can anybody block this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back