• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One thing I really hated about KHII related to the Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like the Heartless better in KHI or KHII?

• KHI

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • KHII

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Love them in both

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Hate them in every appearance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I like Kingdom Hearts 1's Heartless more because of one thing a younger cousin said...

"That monster looks like a Pokemon!"

We were fighting those purple ball things and my younger cousin said that. I still remember it, and it was so funny.

But the 1000 Heartless battle in KH II was epic, you have to admit that.

Umm.. no.. The cutscene leading up to the battle might of been a bit epic, but the battle itself sucked. Two types of heartless, constant repetition, no matter how you tackled it.. Well, you're either going to spam spells until your MP runs out, then constantly tap X and triangle or your going to constantly press X and triangle. Either way, that battle was so repetitive and boring. I'd much rather it would of been a 100-250 heartless battle, with several types of heartless.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Umm.. no.. The cutscene leading up to the battle might of been a bit epic, but the battle itself sucked. Two types of heartless, constant repetition, no matter how you tackled it.. Well, you're either going to spam spells until your MP runs out, then constantly tap X and triangle or your going to constantly press X and triangle. Either way, that battle was so repetitive and boring. I'd much rather it would of been a 100-250 heartless battle, with several types of heartless.

Or like it should of been. 1000 heartless with Behemoths and Wyverns.
Im sure everyones seen this, but this is what it SHOULD of been. sigh.

Battle_of_the_1000_Heartless.jpg

KamonPeachFox

Well, it was awesome in my opinion, mainly because of how I hadn't played a video game in a while that wasn't turn-based and wasn't on a TV. Thus it was imprinted onto my mind as "epic".

Although admittedly, Kingdom Hearts had way more epic battles than Kingdom Hearts II. Although I prefer battles that don't take forever (Cherniblog or whatever. That is a horrible battle... Although I did enter at like level 42 the first time, so yeah...), so that might be why I'm more partial to Kingdom Hearts II. I died less.

However, I did say that I preferred Kingdom Heart's Heartless, just that I thought that the 1000 Heartless battle was pretty cool in my opinion.

WaveK89

What first bothered me about the Heartless in KHII was when we first encounter them when we meet Pete. Though it might be relative to the world, the whole playful music seemed a bit off.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
In KHI, The Heartless were practically demons of death (especially at End of the World) they were murderous monsters that pretty much killed everything in their path.

In KHII, The Heartless arent that anymore. They are COMEDIC. Their colors, their abilities, designs and even actions in cutscenes.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. KH2 does not seem to be as dark or serious as KH1.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I dont know what to say...I mean i agree with you that the KHI heartless were more dark and evil by a long shot, and reaction commands made the KHII ones look like pussies, but i have to say i like them equally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back