• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
As we all know both kingdom hearts (1 and 2, not days, NOT DAYS!!!!) had good openings ex: like how kingdom hearts 1 started with you playing around on destiny islands and in kingdom hearts 2 in twilight town with roxas before you got into the full storyline (not days because I don't know if it had an opening...) so what do you think the opening/beginning BBS will have and if it will have any! Please discuss my friends...

Apollo

Silver Member
A training session to introduce us to the new features.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yes...., i wanted to throw my controller*but i didnt* cus i though i was actually supposed to get 6000 munny so i was like there all day trying to get it, then the damn org member took ym damn money what a bish...
and
@lionheart14, i dont think you'll have to do a tutorial each time i bet you it will ask you fi you want to know how to do something or it will recognize it for you idk xD, i just hope the opening isnt lame
and makes you get a money just so it gets stolen again

Petrex

As we all know both kingdom hearts (1 and 2, not days, NOT DAYS!!!!) had good openings ex: like how kingdom hearts 1 started with you playing around on destiny islands and in kingdom hearts 2 in twilight town with roxas before you got into the full storyline (not days because I don't know if it had an opening...) so what do you think the opening/beginning BBS will have and if it will have any! Please discuss my friends...
dude days has an intro check it out
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Complete Playthrough Part 1

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
it still has a tutorial like half way through the game xD
it keeps on telling you what to do in missions which isnt bad to tell you the thruth anyways, i hope bbs either has a unique training session or tutorial, or just has one tutorial unless each character has different controls*highly doubt it*

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Pretty sure it'll just be the tutorial but ont like KH2. I love Roxas but playing through that made me forget Sora was even in the game, that heartless existed, and cry when Riku stole my purse...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
xD ^
wait holy shyz that was riku no it wasnt!
it was xemnas wasnt it? or xehanort i forgot

Yeah it was Riku, you can see him playing with Roxas' little blue ball with Ansem the Wise and he puts it back in your little man purse

Relix

A traveler
Awards
There was two trophies...if i remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back