• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. XIII- final forms (funny idea)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cam1lee

DUDE, I'VE GOT THE PERFECT ONE FOR AXEL:

HE TURNS INTO SOME KIND OF INFERNO BEAST!!! HIS FLAMES CONSUMES HIS WHOLE BODY

AND I ALSO MADE THIS FORM CALLED BRAWL FORM. ITS PRETTY MUCH LIKE THE GREEN FORM, AND ALL YOU DO IS FIGHT (MARTIAL ARTS STYLE WITH NO KEYBLADE) THIS IS MY IDEA SO DONT TAKE IT BECAUSE THIS IS PART OF MY VIDEO GAME STORY IM MAKING CALLED KINGDOM HEARTS DOUBLE DESTINY!!! you can see the news on (www.freewebs.com/doublebananas)

Dragoryu

I think we can expand on the Xaldin Dragon thing, like maybe making it larger, letting him carry his lances while on it, etc.

Elorah

Awards
DUDE, I'VE GOT THE PERFECT ONE FOR AXEL:

HE TURNS INTO SOME KIND OF INFERNO BEAST!!! HIS FLAMES CONSUMES HIS WHOLE BODY

Woah .. I was thinking EXACTLY that! Great minds think alike eh? :p

I also think that Xaldin on a MASSIVE dragon would be extremely hilarious and also extremely hard to beat.

DarkHeart63

Hey, I thought of one for each of them ('cept Mansex and Marly)!

Xigbar- Makes portal all round self, thus making every part of his body go in one. This would practically strech out his body, as there are MORE portals behind the first ones.

Xaldin- Kinda similar to everyone else's thoughts, only that the dragon actually goes onto the battlefield and attacks with something other than the beam of death.

Vexen- Makes a HHUUGGEE shield of ice at the front of him and has a HHUUGGEE ice cannon to attack with.

Lexaeus- Covers self with earth, making a giant warrior made of mud, dirt, etc.

Zexion- Sucks opponent into book where he is god, and is basically ginormous. Can also warp reality.

Saix- Just like everybody elses, goes even berserkerer than before and generally kills everyone. But his eyes go red.

Axel- Does wall of fire move, but in a bigger area. Then makes fire surround him and gets more powerful.

Demyx- Shouts "dance, water, dance!" and makes millions of water copies come. They then combine into a huge one.

Luxord- Surrounds self with cards and begins charging, whilst dice defend. When complete, he slows time so that it looks like there are loads of him.

Larxene- Creates storm cloud from which much lightning comes. Is struck and goes really fast, maniacally destroying all.

Roxas- Activates his "inner light" and becomes really powerful. Both of his Keyblades combine to one, which is powerful enough to destroy buildings.

Well, those are my Orgy 13 final forms. If anyone wants to praise/crticize (hopefully the first), go right ahead!

godforce852

Roxas' Ultimite form

Would grow white wings, longer hair, and a divine presence about him weilding his trademark Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades. Sorta like this pic I found

doublekeybladeroxas.jpg

Last edited:

Vairocanum

Re: Org. XIII- final forms (THIS AIN'T A JOKE!)

Let's see. My favourite would be Axel. He goes out with flames in the eyes, full blood-red robes, igniting the area all around the enemy (NO ESCAPE). Chakrams of pure flame, and can summon a fire spirit while he's at it. Don't change the hair, it's good the way it is. Ultimate attack: [Entei] (Flame Emperor), creates gigantic spheres of flame around the enemy, and blast whoever is there to oblivion by squashing them with the flames, exploding them in the process.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
WOW. I'd love to see THAT Axel form in 358/2 Days!

These are some really good ideas, but I think Roxas should white and black robes (kind of like Xemnas, because he's in between the dark and light) and illuminate the way Sora does when he's pulling off Ars Arcanum in KH1. Also, his eyes would turn into this electric blue that would emphasize the fact that he's full of light. His moves would be much quicker and he'd use a Keyblade made up of Oathkeeper and Oblivion in one hand, and Ultima Keyblade in the other.

Larxene's robes would become yellow and her entire body would be pulsing with electric energy. You'd be fried just by touching her. She'd create a lightning storm in the area where her opponents would be standing!

Luxord's robes would appear to be white at first, and then he'd change to camoflage with his surroundings. His movements would be so quick that he'd be hard to spot. Did anyone see one of the Larxene battles on YouTube, where she moves so fast that sometimes you think there's more than one of her? It'd be like that, only you'd have trouble seeing him in the first place!

Marluxia already has a Final Form, in the room that Sora goes into, he's riding that giant flower-Nobody-thing! And Xaldin would have his Dragoons with their stupid beams of death that are almost impossible to dodge! Grr! :cursing: (I fought him at Beginner Level and he still destroyed me even though I kept summoning Mickey!!! Eventually Mickey stopped coming and I died.)

I'm still working on the others.

Chaos_Sora

laxaeus becomes even more tank and his muscles gets so big hat he's able to lift up castle oblivion and throw it at you face, also has the power to make farting geasers come out of the ground :thumbsup:

Dman2.0

axle- turns into flame beast

demyx can turn into water and easily dodge hits and go into the floor and come out at different places(like the shadow you fight on hooks ship in kh1)

roxas- eyes turn white(like storm in xmen) keyblades float around him (like sora) and he can fly

xigbar- shoots into portals and morphs gravaty to mess up sora

Charlie K

Back in Business
- Roxas
- Gold and Black Organization Coat, dark blue eyes Oathkeeper and Oblivion, And..I got nothing eles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back