• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Member XIV Speculation/Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

I've seen too many of these threads. It's annoying. Post everything about member XIV here. It's the most repeated KH topic! I've seen this on so many sites! Is 358/2 Days really getting all this hype? More so than BBS? Since I've seen mire 358/2 Days threads/talk (especially about member XIV).

Things we know about Organization Member XIV:

- Female
- Not Namine

Last edited:

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
We know she isnt: Namine (confirmed), Larxene (present during video) , Olette (no reason to be in Org. XIV), or Kairi. Everybody's guessing Aqua's Nobody but I don't think so. I think she's new.

Jinsei

I'm looking forard to both games in different ways. BBS will expand the storyline the most of course but in 358/2 Days we'll learn more about Roxas, the Organization and who knows what else. I think that 358/2 Days might be the most fun to play but BBS will be the meatiest.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
I'm not sure who it is...but the pics I've seen so far...well the smile and what we can see of the face doesn't look like Aqua. I doubt it's her or her nobody.It's probably someone new, or someone we've completely forgotten about.

Phalinx

You do realize that by posting this you're adding to the volume of the new member threads therefore contributing to the problem?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
XIV.png

XIV seems to have dark skin, possibly implying she has succumbed to Darkness in the same manner Xehanort and Xemnas have, as Xehanort formerly had a lighter shade of skin before becoming a Heartless and Nobody.

She appears to be younger than Larxene, too. Her body structure is actually somewhat similar to Roxas.

And it appears she is unique in the sense that she cloaks herself in a manner different from the other members, or that's probably so Nomura can better reveal that she is indeed a girl.

D

Deleted member 36435

I was going to make this thread but I decided not to.
I t hink it may be the DS do some similarities.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm hoping its someone related to the characters we know. i don't mind a new character but it may seem a little too narrow... most of the time, people use new characters an excuse to make a prequel, sequel, or the same person encountering new characters in a different dimension.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I really don't like the idea of their being a 14th member, I mean, 13 is know as a unlucky or dark number but, 14 is just 14.

If, Xemnas was like member 0 than, I think thats would be okay.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
XIV.png

XIV seems to have dark skin, possibly implying she has succumbed to Darkness in the same manner Xehanort and Xemnas have, as Xehanort formerly had a lighter shade of skin before becoming a Heartless and Nobody.

The screenshot above is low-quality, hence why it's darker, because it wasn't properly scanned

10dcvg3.png

This is a higher quality image, and the 14th member doesn't seem to be nearly as tan, except for the shadow from the hood =\

A

Audo

She's probably just some Roxas/Nami/Xehanort freak or maybe she is a Vexen experiment used to sort out the traitors or maybe she is just a new character. How.... exciting, a new character that we KNOW dies or disappears before KH2. Hah, maybe it's Diz in a disguise, hahaha

Sorikux

She could appear in KH3 if nothing happens to her. We need to see what happens in 358/2 Days.

Jinsei

Yea. Imo where she is now is a lot more intriguing that who she is atm.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think it's a new character,and yeah,that would be cool if she appears again in future KH games..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back