• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I DISCOVERED AXELS REAL NAME WELL HE TOOK OUT A COUPLE OF LETTERS IT WAS SALAEN lololol re arrange the letters and add x hehehehe

Thanks everyone for repling byw cleard heaps up so do we have a deffinet answer yet? on all of them

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Marluxia had sex-change surgery?

That's what I've been saying for years! XD

Fun fact: Marluxia was originally intended to be a Female Organization Member

That brings this image to mind.

khcomv1c3_23-1.jpg

8D

Qarx

Isn't that a real picture from the manga?

I'm stumped as to the Organizations' names, but like Ansem, The Seeker of Darkness (calling him XH gets kind of old IMO) said, "One who knows nothing can understand NOTHING". I simply don't know a lot about this game. Maybe I should put that quote in my sig....

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
yes, that is from the manga. and it really supports the fun fact. i rembember that panel well.

first six of organization:
Xemnas=Ansem(stolen name) real name=Xehanort
Xigbar=Braig
Xaldin=Dilan
Vexen=Even
Lexeaus=Eleaus
Zexion=Ienzo
for the other 7, there is speculation, but nothing confirmed.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Lol, I never get tired of seeing these type of threads. <3

Okay, so we know the following:

Xemnas - Ansem
Xigbar - Braig
Xaldin - Dilan
Vexen - Even
Lexaeus - Aeleus
Zexion - Ienzo
Roxas - Sora

Now, here's where the guesswork comes into play:

Saïx - Sai | Isa
Axel - Ale | Lea | Ael
Demyx - Emyd | Medy
Luxord - Rould | Droul
Marluxia - Lumaria | Maliaru | Liamaru
Larxene - Arlene | Elenar | Relena

Thorough look on some of the names:

Saix said:
Isa: The boy's and girl's name Isa \i-sa\ is a variant of Isaac and Isaiah. Isa is a very rare male first name and a popular surname.

Sai and Isa: Isa and Sai, both mean Isvara, God, the Eternal Absolute, the Sath-Chith-Ananda (Being-Consciousness-Bliss). "Isa" is the Muslim name for Jesus, also. "Sa" means "Divine" and "All". "Ai" or "Ayi" means "Mother". Hence "Sai " means "the Divine or Supreme Mother of all. " "Sa" also means "Self-realization and visulization of the Lord - the highest stage of 'samadhi' and sadhana or spirtual practice." In addition, the name "Sai" is not a common Indian name; in fact, its origin is obscure, Professor N. Kasturi saying that it may be a derivative of the Persian word "Shah", meaning "King or Monarch"

Axel said:
Ale: A Frisian boy name which practically means 'Noble' -- [Also, Ale is said to be Reno's favorite drink. Because Axel is essentially a KH version of Reno, it wouldn't be too farfetched to deduce that his real name might be Ale]

Lea: The boy's and girl's name Lea \lea\ is pronounced LAY-ah, LEE-ah. It is of Hawaiian origin. Mythology: the goddess of canoe makers. A very popular female name.

Ael: A Celtic boy name of uncertain origin or meaning but believed to be connected with rocks or castle ramparts. (Pronounced: Ell)

Demyx said:
Emyd: A fresh-water tortoise of the family Emydidæ

Marluxia said:
Lumaria: There's a perennial shrub/plant called Crataegus Lumaria Ashe, commonly known as the round-leaved hawthorn.

Larxene said:
Elenar: Ugh, where's PMF when I need him? He said something about a thunder-god called, "Elenar" or something close to it. Also, some people believe that Larxene is a somewhat KH version of Elena from FFVII.

Eh, I was bored, so meh. lol ^^

I wrote this in a similar thread. ( ・ω・)

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
.....because that's on of the dumbest things I've ever heard. It's right up there with the "Axel is Riku's Nobody Theories". Ludor isn't even a name.

Unless you pronounce it Ludo with a silent r but, that would make even less sense.

I seriously hope that was a joke. :/

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Um... the internet is full of useless and wrong information. Take a look at Wikipedia, for example. It's one of the many sites that should not be taken seriously.

Anyway, Luxord's name is not Ludor, not officially. It could be Dulor, Durlo, Ludor.... etc.... because there are many ways it can be rearranged.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Um... the internet is full of useless and wrong information. Take a look at Wikipedia, for example. It's one of the many sites that should not be taken seriously.

Wikipedia is fine for some purposes. Like history etc. Thing's like videogame info, and almost anything FAN obsession tends to lean over, should be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back