• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization numbers significant?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

Hey everyone, I'm a new member, but I've been reading the forums for a while. :) Anyway, yesterday trainra posted some questions about deep dive and asas. One of the questions was:

"Why are 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11 and 12 not shown in Roman numerals and why is there no #1?"

I was thinking about it, and I noticed this:

Vexen is #4 in the organization, Lexaeus is #5, Zexion is #6, Axel is #8, Marluxia is #11, and Larxene is #12. All this leaves is #3 and #9, plus Axel's added #8. I don't think this is a coincidence. I thought maybe Riku and Mickey were #3 and #9, and maybe #8 wasn't in the above list because, as far as we know, Axel is the only one who didn't die in COM.
What do you guys think?
Sorry if this has been posted before.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I don't see any significance. And Riku and Mickey aren't 3 and 9. If they joined they would be at a lower rank like 12 and 13. But 12 is taken. And they might not have really joined.

And it doesn't really matter. Like I've said many times before.....DD and ASAS are just concepts.

And I also see no coincidence because there are no 3 or 9 ranked Unknowns in CoM. And we don't know the other Unknowns.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The 13 points chart is a mystery as it is, so its best just to leave as it is and dont ask questions about it. The Organization Ranking system is weird too because we dont know how they rank the members.

Theres been differant way of deturmaning it but am uncertian right now

Doushitemo

I know DD/ASAS are just concepts, but it was just interesting to me that the numbers were almost the same. And I didn't say that Riku and Mickey were number 3 and 9, I just said they could be.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Ok... there are 5 members dead (killed in CoM) and Axel doesn't need to hide his face anymore and Diz makes 7 and there are 5 members at hollow bastion (trailer) and one of them isn't short enough to be mickey.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm no. Some of those 5 members that "died" can easily be brought back. The middle member is the EM. We don't know if DiZ even has a rank.

So thats not going to help.

adventchildkiori

That would make sense if it was by importance, vexen was near one and I say he was a real importance in the replica area(science) but why would Lexous(sp?) be next after him? Axel would of been more important then him.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
ok wait is the numbers in the organization numbered by rank or by when they joined?

Possibly both. Either one is a possibility. More rank by what Vexen said:

Marluxia: Your project has failed, Vexen. Do not disappoint us again.

Vexen: Disappoint YOU? You presume too much, No. 11. I am No. 4, and I will not
stand for your snide remarks!

Marluxia: Yes, you will. This castle and the girl Naminé have been entrusted to
ME. Defy me, and you defy the Organization.

But you can use join date with that too. And Superior can mean higher in rank.

Importance means nothing. Its most likely Rank. But join date is also possible. Axel was acting very loyal to the Org. by getting rid of the traitors. Such loyalty should be given a higher rank then 8. But meh.

devilsTrinity

wow KL your kinda a jerk. that was a good question anyway Doushitemo.. man same thing happend to me i posted a thread and everyones a jerk about it. well i think you have a good idea i thought the same thing so i wonder too ill tell ya more of what i think laters.

adventchildkiori

KL isnt a jerk, you learn this the more you see the posts that KL has posted, he/she is just a paranoid person who hates n00bs and n00bish questions/statments. In the end he/she isnt a bad person. Nice to have KL around though because he/she breaks down the problem into answers.
(it would be nice to know the gender though so what I just said would be shorter XD)

Doushitemo

Thanks devilsTrinity, but like adventchild said, KL's not a jerk, he/she just hates n00bish comments and is vocal with his/her opinions! lol
Yeah it would be kinda nice to know what gender everyone was....I wish they still had that with the join date and # of posts.... *sigh* oh well.

Nemesis

but in any event.. so we can get back on topic now.

Im in the process of playing COM over again... now that i finally own it :p anyway.. i was noticing if the ranking system goes by how important ppl are.. then why was Marluxia( i think i got that right) placed in charge of Castle Oblivion? If the ranking system goes in order of Importance, then why was the rank 11 Marluxia in command over so many other ppl? why did everyone else listen to him when he gave orders? it seems to me that the rank system goes in order of who joined. Otherwise... i cant really see the 11th ranked in command over somthing as important as Castle Oblivion.

then again.. and this is just a stupid thought... perhaps being in command of Castle Oblivion is nothing special. Perhaps its just somthing the Organization does with rookie members, as a test of sorts.

but once again.. it was just a stupid thought.

adventchildkiori

LightoftheDark said:
KL's a guy. He's posted it himself.

Glad we found the answer, im sure he would be pretty pissed off if we called him a girl.

Marluxia was the final boss in soras mode, so Im guessing he is stronger than the others (not counting that Lexaeus dude) theres just so many gaps in what happened to those 5 organization members(besides them dying/vanishing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back